The Courtsey Car

Reaction score
Ever since I was Little I've loved the Muppets. Especially the cars that they traveled in. But my favorite car is the Courtesy car from the great Muppet caper. Almost all Muppet movie vehicles have been put on display except this one. Fozzies Studebaker is on display and so is Beauregard's taxi (I heard it was at Disneyland correct me if im wrong) But it seems that this bus has disappeared. Does anyone no what happened to this bus? I'm very interested in trying to find it!

Dearth

Reaction score
Ooh, I don't know where any of them are, but I'd love to see a detailed list started here. I took my kids to see original Muppet puppet exhibits in Jackson MS last year and Atlanta GA this year, so it would be fun to possibly do a pilgrimage to see the vehicles next summer.

Where's the Studebaker at? And can someone confirm the taxi's location?

Alex

dwayne1115

Reaction score
i have heard that the origal bus was sold and then caught on fire and was distroyed.

Reaction score
No I believe that what you are talking about is the electric mayhem bus. This is what I'm talking about...

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
No I believe that what you are talking about is the electric mayhem bus. This is what I'm talking about...
You might be right, but the Electric Mayhem's bus does show up in the new movie (or at least in the trailers). Did they rebuild it? Or is it really the courtesy car that caught on fire?

Reaction score
No, The electric mayhem bus in the new Muppet movie is a fake replica
look at the two pictures look at how many windows are on the bus in each picture and the sign above the windshield is all wrong

But I'm really trying to find the Courtesy Car because it is dream of mine to see it and possibly more

King Rupert

Reaction score
I remember seeing the Mayhem bus on ebay like 10-15 years ago