• Pictures In My Head

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Have to go with Bein Green, it's so touching and inspirational. :smile:

Puckrox

Reaction score
While Pictures in My Head is currently one of my top played songs on iTunes, I'd have to go with Rainbow Connection. It's just a classic, and really nothing beats Kermit sitting on a log, strumming his banjo, and crooning the tune. Perfection.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I'll like Rainbow Connection Best. It's such a part of my childhood, and has a good message about dreaming. I love it!

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Pictures in my head was so beautifully written and performed, not that the other two weren't, but it's such a lovely scene and by far the greatest song in The Muppets in my opinion.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
My favorite is "The Rainbow Connection," but not just because of the inspiring music and lyrics, nor even the feeling that Kermit puts into it. I also love it because, shortly afterward, comes the part of The Muppet Movie where he is inspired to make "millions of people happy." Every time I hear the song, I think of that phrase. :smile:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
"The Rainbow Connection," but I admit that's more because of how I romanticize the first time we hear it in The Muppet Movie. As a Kermit song? "Bein' Green," no contest.

Greenbottle3

Reaction score
I love "The Rainbow Connection". It's one of my favorite Muppet songs. :smile: