Biggest Fraggle Rock Wonders

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Why is it Gobo knows who Santa is in Don't Cry Over Spilt Milk when he distracts Sprocket by saying "Look Santa" but in the later episode Manny's Land of Carpets he refers to Santa not knowing him by name based on Matt's description as the wish granting creature.

superboober

Reaction score
Why is it Gobo knows who Santa is in Don't Cry Over Spilt Milk when he distracts Sprocket by saying "Look Santa" but in the later episode Manny's Land of Carpets he refers to Santa not knowing him by name based on Matt's description as the wish granting creature.
I suppose it would be possible that he'd somehow heard Santa's name before (either an earlier Matt postcard or some artifact another Fraggle he knows it the Rock had somehow), but up till the point he got the postcard in Carpets had no idea exactly WHO Santa was, that perhaps he knew Santa was something special but not exactly WHAT he did.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I suppose it would be possible that he'd somehow heard Santa's name before (either an earlier Matt postcard or some artifact another Fraggle he knows it the Rock had somehow), but up till the point he got the postcard in Carpets had no idea exactly WHO Santa was, that perhaps he knew Santa was something special but not exactly WHAT he did.
Ok! Thanks Superboober! I guess that also explains how they know what kangroos are, what chicken stew is, and stroganoff.

Perlezerey8

Reaction score
I was re watching "You Can't Do That Without a Hat" and the part where Boober makes fun of the fraggle by saying he swallowed a Trumpet. I know Gobo carries a guitar around with him,but do the Fraggles really know what instruments are?​

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I was re watching "You Can't Do That Without a Hat" and the part where Boober makes fun of the fraggle by saying he swallowed a Trumpet. I know Gobo carries a guitar around with him,but do the Fraggles really know what instruments are?​
I think so, because we also se Boober play a harmonica in Wembley and the Gorgs, and of course the bells in Bells of Fraggle Rock.