Hobbit trailer TOMORROW

Ozymandias

Reaction score
YES. :big_grin: My friend posted this trailer on his facebook and, after spazzing about it, I immediately went and told my Mom that the movie was coming out next year. Needless to say, there was much joy to be had. :big_grin:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH!!! Awesome, completely and totally awesome!!! :big_grin: I only jut read this book a couple of months ago, and I can say with the material fresh in my mind, that this looks to be a most faithful interpretation. Of course, it's Peter Jackson, so why wouldn't it be? :wink:

HootsytheOwl

Reaction score
Hello everybodeeeee! :super:

Oh boy! I can't wait until The Hobbit is in theaters. It's always been so much fun to see each part of the series, because the local movie joint usually has them in around the time of my birthday. (Dec 19th) Dad likes to take me to see them. This should be a very exciting movie, with all the great talent working on it.

Your friend,
Kitt

Beakerfan

Reaction score
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I can't wait for this! I mean, it's already taken FOREVER, but GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH it's here it's here it's here! (I say this every time I see the trailer lol)

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
A friend showed me the trailer the other day and it looks amazing. Mitchelle Freeman looks great as Bilbo. I like the contrast between him and Frodo. I'm also glad I finally saw what Thorin willl look like. A friend told me that Richard Armitage was playing him. The only role I've seen him in was Guy of Gisborn in the BBC Robin Hood series and in that he is tall and clean shaven, I was haveing the hardest time picture him as Thorin.

I am so glad this thing is going to be two movies.