If you were writing the Fraggle Rock movie...

Perlezerey8

Reaction score
My plot is Junior Gorg finds a way to go into Outer Space and capture Uncle Matt and have Gobo try to save him while he captures all the other fraggles and threatens the Fraggle 5 that if they don't surrender to him,then Junior Gorg will try to do something terrible.

Drtooth

Reaction score
There's a pretty obvious plot about the Fraggles 5 having to go to Outer Space to rescue Uncle Matt from a misunderstanding that would come out of this. It seems like the only viable choice for a story. It's ambitious enough for a movie plot, they didn't do that in the original series (they had that episode where Gobo was about to do that alone, though), and it forces "real world" crap that the studios love to shove into kid's movies.

TheRealFraggle

Reaction score
Here's my plot (I'm thinking of making it into a fanfic)
It's set twenty years after the end of the original series. Doc is dead, and his house is now being occupied by his son, Jerome Crystal Jr. (we can call him Jerry, as a reference to Jerry Nelson). When he moved into Doc's house, Jerry boarded up the hole that leads to Fraggle Rock, cutting off the Fraggles' access to Outer Space (since the hole leading to Doc's home in the desert was blocked by a rockslide years before, so they don't know about Doc's death). However, a couple of years before the events of the movie, Uncle Traveling Matt (who had returned home to Fraggle Rock years before the hole was boarded up), desperate to explore again, ventures into the Gorgs' garden, and never returns or even sends a postcard.
One day, Gobo sees the Gorgs taking away Marjory the Trash Heap. Before she disappears, Marjory the Trash Heap warns Gobo that Matt is in danger. Thus, the five Fraggles embark on a journey into the world beyond the Gorgs' garden to find him. Along the way, they encounter another Gorg, who wants the throne of the universe from Pa. Eventually, the evil Gorg leads an army of other Gorgs back to the garden to take the throne, but the Fraggles help defeat them. Meanwhile, a fire in Outer Space threatens to destroy Fraggle Rock.