And for my first puppet...Animal!

ashkent

Reaction score
Managed to get the "poser" body completed in time for him to play welcoming committee to my new daughter when she came home from hospital on Thursday. The fact that he was naked...less said the better.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
HAHA i love that the cards are placed perfectly as a censor piece..i hope there was much laughter

Boba Lynn

Reaction score
Looks great!!
I wonder if the MR Animal can be retrofitted to look like the first one?
Lynn

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I'm completely blown away at the amount of time it must have taken to put that amazing Animal together, with s0 much detail! I couldn't help but laugh at the picture of n*de Animal too, because, when you think about it, that would be totally in character for him to do. XD Nice card censorship there.

ashkent

Reaction score
I'm completely blown away at the amount of time it must have taken to put that amazing Animal together, with s0 much detail! I couldn't help but laugh at the picture of n*de Animal too, because, when you think about it, that would be totally in character for him to do. XD Nice card censorship there.
I worked out it took about 60 hours just to do the feathers.(roughly 2 hours a day for a month) It was definitely worth it.