Holy grail!

How very Python-esque the first video is

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Great find Danny. What a treat to see.

Chris

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
They are great vids, notice Martin G. Baker on the Veterinarian's Hospital set. I wonder there's more of them and has Jim and the rest crew has seen them?

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I don't know who any of those people are, but I assume they all worked on the Muppet show? Seemed like most of them were British; I didn't realize it was filmed in England. Wish we would've gotten to see the actual Muppet performers as well.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I don't know who any of those people are, but I assume they all worked on the Muppet show? Seemed like most of them were British; I didn't realize it was filmed in England. Wish we would've gotten to see the actual Muppet performers as well.
Yup it was made in ATV studios in Elstree, England. That's why you occasionally hear references to British culture such as Statler mentioning The Manchester Guardian newspaper.

And actually I think I recognize a couple of these guys from the Of Muppets and Men documentary! :halo:

johnpeters999

Reaction score
It may also SURPRISE alot of people but ATV the same company that did the Muppet also did 1974: "Julie on Sesame Street" Special.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Wow--just watched this. (I'm supposed to be finishing a paper.) This is amazing, incredible. Just once before I die I would like to work in an environment as creative and driven and flat-out maniacal as that. People like Jim somehow manage to bring out the very best that people have to offer by expecting the impossible and embracing it with open arms.
Bless all of those lovely folk who worked behind the scenes to bring us what we got.