MR Kermit pattern

Reaction score
So, necessity is the mother of invention. And I needed a pattern. I, in no way, "invented" this pattern. But I did take the now infamous dissected picture of the Master Replicas Kermit poser, measured the eye indentation and scaled it up by 504% (the diameter measurement of a ping pong ball is 38-40mm) and then in photoshop traced each individual part and outlined them. They're not 100% perfect, being based off the poser, and I find myself tracing the printed pattern with a black sharpie to clean up the lines and make them smoother or more even. You'll also need to change the bottom of the torso pattern if you want a puppet. But these will at least hopefully give those wanting a Kermit replica a jumping off point towards an accurately scaled Kermit. I wasn't able to get the collar from the picture as it was too distorted and I'm not a photoshop genius. Hopefully someone with that pattern will feel generous and post theirs. Anyways, here we go.

Head

Torso

Arms

Legs, Feet, and Mouth bits

Hope this helps!

Greg

Animal31

Reaction score
I did almost the same thing, not sure if the pic I had was larger, but I traced it first with a sharpie and then enlarged it. Personally, I only went as large as the poser, anything much larger than that I didn't feel the head would be the right shape without padding...

Liamblackere

Reaction score
Is this to scale? Also where are his frills and hands? I am really intrested in makeing my own Kermit ,Any tip's on how to do it ? Thank's :smile:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Thank you so much for this!
This will definatley help me with my Kermit that I'm working on.:smile: