TV Alert: Muppets at Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade

DoctorM

Reaction score
I watched the whole thing and only saw an outtake during the credits with Gonzo.

Was he cut from some regions' broadcasts or was he cut entirely? I skipped through the streaming version and couldn't find him either.

Anyone have the clip he appeared in?

(The parade is also available on Hulu: http://www.hulu.com/disney-parks-christmas-day-parade)

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I didn't see Gonzo either, but I did see a two or three minute blackout screen during the streaming broadcast. I assume that's where he was. What gives? Was there some kind of licensing issue with music or something like that?:confused:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Gonzo was on a commefial break introduction I think... much like the Kermit appearances

Borples

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the link! I was heading over the river and through the woods when it aired, so it was nice to be able to watch later. I think any major, star-studded event is much improved if Statler and Waldorf are hanging out in a balcony making fun of it. It's a shame they cut out Gonzo, though. Poor hose nose gets no respect. :boo:

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Actually, Gonzo was not cut out.

He appeared. Some of you just missed him.

Anyway, I liked their appearances in this year's parade, especially Statler & Waldorf heckling the proceedings from atop the Emporium on Main Street. They should do that every year.

Borples

Reaction score
He appeared, but was that appearance included in the online recording? I watched the whole thing, I think, and didn't see him except the outtake bit at the end. If it's there, I need to go back and watch!

I agree. Statler and Waldorf should heckle pretty much everything. I still have hope that they'll be at the Oscars, in their own little balcony. ;-) Not a lot of hope, mind you.

DoctorM

Reaction score
There is a scene release of the Canadian broadcast. He's not in that either.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I wonder why Gonzo's stunt scene isn't included online? Wild. It's not a really long scene, but it's awesome! Dialogue between him and (the beautiful) Maria Munos (sp?), then Kermit commenting on seeing Gonzo's stunt in the background. A really cute and Classic Muppets-type skit, I loved it more than any other Muppet bit from the entire parade.

Maybe KermiClown will have it available soon?