Looking for Muppet sewing/knitting/cross stitch/craft patterns

Lja

Reaction score
Hi Leanne, if the Muppet Patterns are still available I would very much appreciate the Animal pattern, he is the favourite of mine, my daughters and now my grandsons.
My husband managed to find me the Gary Kennedy Muppets Book, thank you anyway Leanne, good luck with the Fraggles.

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
My husband managed to find me the Gary Kennedy Muppets Book, thank you anyway Leanne, good luck with the Fraggles.
Yes the come up all the time on eBay, there are also Gary Kennedy Muppet Babies and Sesame Street books. I now have all the Gary Kennedy books over 2000 patterns.

Tressy

Reaction score
Hi
has anybody got a knitting pattern for a Miss Piggy doll, I promised my grandaughter a Miss Piggy from Build a Bear but they are sold out and are not getting anymore so I am desperate, please help!!!!!

Nimsickle

Reaction score
Where can I find knitting patterns for any of the muppets? Does anyone have any links of advice? xxx

jmiffiejulie

Reaction score
I uploaded it to my site, there is a link in the previous post.

Thank you

Leanne
x

:insatiable:
hi leanne would you have any muppet toy patterns l can not find any at all l knit toys for charity and my first grandson just read that you might be able too help me l would be so so greatful if you can help me out yours miffie

hi leanne sorry my email is juliebarron18@hotmail.com if you can possable help me thankyou miffie