Wanted: Kermit Super start adidas 2011 men's size 13

puppetmancan

Reaction score
Hello.
I'm looking to purchase The Kermit the Frog Adidas 2011. They are green and have kermit's collar on the tongue. Need a size men's 13. I got a size 12 for Xmas, but too small. :frown: Now i can't find a 13.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hey man, I can't help you, but if you get more than one response, couldja let me know please? I didn't even know about these, but now that I do, I WANT 'EM! Ha ha, oh, and I wear a 13 too. :smile:

Btw, I remember your older posts, an haven't seen u on here in a bit. How's performing and acting and building coming along? Great I hope.

Cheers,
:smile:
Anthony

puppetmancan

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I found my shoe!!! :smile: I found them at http://wishatl.com/store/
I got the last 13 they had! Sorry Anthony. Anyways wanted to let everyone know.

Btw, I remember your older posts, an haven't seen u on here in a bit. How's performing and acting and building coming along? Great I hope.
I've been busy building, and doind some acting and/ or performing. I have a new show coming out in February. It's Puppets Gone Wild: The Improv Show. It is 02/11/12 at 8pm. It will be at the Tulsa Little Theater. Check my web site: www.puppetmancan.com. Info will be posted on there soon.