Australian Cinema Muppet promo

muppetperson

Reaction score
While the UK had a set of 4 Muppet nodders, Australia hasnt been so elaborate with only a Kermit backpack clip buddy, a sipper cup and popcorn box!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey Muppetperson, A set of Australian plush showed up on ebay UK yesterday, there different than the UK/USA disney store dolls, but the seller was in AUS??
Might be worth looking into?

Chris

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hey Muppetperson, A set of Australian plush showed up on ebay UK yesterday, there different than the UK/USA disney store dolls, but the seller was in AUS??
Might be worth looking into?

Chris
Do you have a link? I just looked on ebay AU, and it has 4 pages of just Nail polish!!!
I am not aware of any Australian only plush like the disney store ones, although I did hear that Toys R Us (Aust) are selling a Gonzo plush, but I havent seen it yet.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Our movie theaters don't even do free promotional posters anymore.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Here is a link to the Miss Piggy plush.

Its on www.ebay.co.uk search Muppets and you should see it if the link doesnt work?
Look at the sellers other items to see Kermit, Animal, Fozzie and Gonzo...............there not the best looking plush, but at least its something?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Disney-MU...ys_Hobbies_Character_Toys&hash=item2a18206be4

Chris
Hmm, interesting.It says not available in stores.It must be for amusement prizes or promotional items.I will have to keep my eyes open.Thanks for the link.

muppetperson

Reaction score

FUZZYRED

Reaction score
No worries! Anyway, which Cinemas was that did you get Kermit backpack clip buddy, a sipper cup and popcorn box?