Guess it's about time: From the REAL Greg Berg

gregishere

Reaction score
That reminds me of a question I was going to ask... I recently stumbled upon a Muppet Babies book and Tape recording that had Maurice LaMarche as Baby Animal (but the rest of the cast, including yourself, was the same). My question is, if you can remember, was this before or after Howie Mandel left, but before they cast Dave Coulier as some of his roles?
Maybe what you heard was the afore mentioned books done by other talents who tried to match us..as Iwas never in a session of the show whereMauriceLaMarche was recording a Muppet Baby character.

gregishere

Reaction score
Will Muppet Babies Return to TV? I would love to see the whole series someday. :smile:
Sure would be a great idea these days...I earlier attached a petition link but not sure if it even goes anywhere..maybe by calling the Disney Company in Burbank and enough fans getting word to their programming dept., they can try to get it somewhere??? I heard they will be starting a new tv channel fro preschoolers and BIG BLUE BEAR may be on it..why not other Henson greats, like Muppets Babies?

If you hear anything-like what may be on that channel's schedule please post it.

Did I read satellite radio may have an ALL Jim Henson channel?
If so, maybe they can play the songs from the Muppet Babies Show that's on record/cassette...
Or even interview the cast?
I'll keep an ear and eye out as well!

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Sure would be a great idea these days...I earlier attached a petition link but not sure if it even goes anywhere..maybe by calling the Disney Company in Burbank and enough fans getting word to their programming dept., they can try to get it somewhere??? I heard they will be starting a new tv channel fro preschoolers and BIG BLUE BEAR may be on it..why not other Henson greats, like Muppets Babies?

If you hear anything-like what may be on that channel's schedule please post it.

Did I read satellite radio may have an ALL Jim Henson channel?
If so, maybe they can play the songs from the Muppet Babies Show that's on record/cassette...
Or even interview the cast?
I'll keep an ear and eye out as well!
Bear is coming back?! AWESOME! Why not Muppet Babies? And Little Muppet Monsters while we're at it. And... ok, I'll stop now. :smile:

gregishere

Reaction score
Bear is coming back?! AWESOME! Why not Muppet Babies? And Little Muppet Monsters while we're at it. And... ok, I'll stop now. :smile:
I am not in programming, so don't quote me..about 'BEAR'.
I heard from another fan,how that should be included.

Although rare, Muppet Monsters maybe tucked far away somewhere.
I remember having it on VHS in my own saved tapes.
Glad you remembered. Others would think you had a dream.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Maybe what you heard was the afore mentioned books done by other talents who tried to match us..as Iwas never in a session of the show whereMauriceLaMarche was recording a Muppet Baby character.
Everyone else was the same. I found the back of the book that had the credits listed...

Everyone but Animal was the same... this was "Where's the Bear?" Maybe they recorded his part separately or something.

Walter

Reaction score
I couldn't find anything that "Officially" listed the networks line up.. Just some third party sites that "confirm" it...As for official, The network launches in my area March 23.. It will be replacing SOAP network.

gregishere

Reaction score
Everyone else was the same. I found the back of the book that had the credits listed...

Everyone but Animal was the same... this was "Where's the Bear?" Maybe they recorded his part separately or something.
The item does not ring a bell here, and I have not known how to trace what conract that came under..(if Maurice ever did Animals voice,I've never seen him give himself credit..'I' can do animal yet never was asked.Sounds like some strange business going on, but...no complaints.)

We did a McDonald's commercial as well, AND a rarity, I was the announcer as well as Baby Fozzie..when they had the plastic figure promotion.

Rcenly someone posted a link to the MUPPET BABIES LIVE commercial..I never seen it until now and realized(any other fans catch the error?)....>>>>>

The commercial producer(?) added the Miss Piggy and Kermit voices from the GROWN Muppets.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The item does not ring a bell here, and I have not known how to trace what conract that came under..(if Maurice ever did Animals voice,I've never seen him give himself credit..'I' can do animal yet never was asked.Sounds like some strange business going on, but...no complaints.)
Ah... well, I'm gonna guess they recorded him separately without telling any of the other actors.

Another small question. I noticed in the episode of Muppet Babies where they're all operatic super heroes, when Baby Fozzie was one of the Ninja Turtles, he was referred to as Fozzatello. Was that a direct reference to your role as the alternate voice of Donatello in the actual 1980's series, or was that all a co-incidence?