For the 1st Time - BRAND NEW "MUPPETS" at BUILD a BEAR Workshop 2012!

kyunkyua

Reaction score
So I headed up to my local Build-a-Bear (in Germany, sorry) to see if they had the stuff in stock.
AND THEY TOTALLY DID.

The proportions are very cutesy, and the machine kinda overstuffed him. He looks about 8. :stick_out_tongue: But it's very well-made otherwise.
Service was a pain, though. The first Kermit I got, the lady pulled out the thread in the back by mistake and I had to get another one. That one had a tangled thread, and it took her half an hour to fix it. So I would check the string before you pick one out randomly from the bin.

No mini ones at all. That'll probably take a while. (Not that it would ever happen, but I think Robin would be great XD)

kyunkyua

Reaction score
Is it really a puppet?!
Yeah, but just the head. The hole looks kind of awkward.

Did they have any character voice-boxes?
Not that I saw. The recordings they have are all very generic; I don't think they even make limited edition ones. But theoretically you could bring an MP3 player with the phrase you want and put it onto a personalized one.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
So I headed up to my local Build-a-Bear (in Germany, sorry) to see if they had the stuff in stock.
AND THEY TOTALLY DID.

The proportions are very cutesy, and the machine kinda overstuffed him. He looks about 8. :stick_out_tongue: But it's very well-made otherwise.
Service was a pain, though. The first Kermit I got, the lady pulled out the thread in the back by mistake and I had to get another one. That one had a tangled thread, and it took her half an hour to fix it. So I would check the string before you pick one out randomly from the bin.

No mini ones at all. That'll probably take a while. (Not that it would ever happen, but I think Robin would be great XD)
VERY cute! and thanks for the pic! now the gf and I will HAVE to make the trip! :smile:

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
AND THEY TOTALLY DID.

Did they have piggy too?