Muppet specials you wish would come out on DVD

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
The Great Santa Claus Switch, Muppets @ WDW, and Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson would be my picks! :jim:

Farron

Reaction score
Would like to see every Muppet movie thats currently available on DVD released on Blu ray (they've so far only put out 'Muppets Take Manhattan and Muppets from Space).

Would also like to see a complete series of The Muppet Show as well as Muppets Tonight and Muppet Babies on dvd (would prefer blu ray, but would settle for DVD - just get it out there!)

muppfozz

Reaction score
I would love to have on DVD -John Denver and The Muppets A Christmas Together. :smile:

Farron

Reaction score
^ Yes.. that too! Can't believe it didn't occur to me. I don't believe I've ever seen it, but I do have the CD (and had the cassette tape when I was younger) and have been listening to it quite a bit lately.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I'm happy when any Muppet special comes out on DVD, and would love to see more coming out soon. But, an unedited version of A Muppet Family Christmas is at the top of my list. I have it on video, but it would be nice to also have it on DVD or Blu-Ray.

Also, I REALLY want them to release the other Muppet films on Blu-Ray! Especially The Muppet Movie, and The Great Muppet Caper.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wish there was a way for them to dig deep into the archives and have every unreleased/unaired but produced and completed Little Muppet Monsters cartoon segment. They aren't the most spectacular thing in the world, but a wonderfully weird Muppet artifact. Even if we were to get the 3 aired and produced episodes, that would be alright with me.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Many especially Frog Prince, Hey Cinderella, and Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson. Why doesn't Disney market Muppets at Walt Disney World? I think that it would make even more kids want to go!

Canadian Fan

Reaction score
I'd like to see 'Of Muppets And Men', 'The Muppets - A Celebration Of 30 Years', and 'The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson'. I'd also like to see an unedited version of 'Muppet Family Christmas'.