Scooter replica?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh, is it really? What's the exact deal with that? I'm not looking for a 100% copy. I've just always wanted a Scooter puppet to play with and it would only be for personal use. What if I made one myself for my personal use? Sorry, not sure what the legalities would be in terms of the copyrights of the puppets...
Best of luck! :smile: I want to make a Scooter plushie for my Son, but what with the shape of his head, and all his clothes, the task is somewhat daunting! I can imagine that a full-on puppet would be even harder, though I did find a link showing a pattern:

http://puppet-planet.com/ScooterPatterns.htm

muppetlover123

Reaction score
it would be cool i would rather have a rowlf or walter or uncle deadly first

Reaction score
Uncle Deadly would seem like a much harder puppet to replicate than Rowlf and most certainly Walter. You'd need to commission one from a builder on the level of a Jarrod Boutcher or other experienced person.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Uncle Deadly would seem like a much harder puppet to replicate than Rowlf and most certainly Walter. You'd need to commission one from a builder on the level of a Jarrod Boutcher or other experienced person.
Haha, yep. I pretty much idolize Jarrod and his puppet making skills :smile:

I love puppets

Reaction score
I am fortunate to have one of Jarrod's puppets but he does not sell his replicas. I have tried many times to ask him to build one for me, but he just won't do it.

Animal31

Reaction score
It's true, he will not commission them, but he was selling his own a while back. I remember him posting something about it in the forums, there was an Elmo, Animal, PePe, and alot of his originals. I'm guessing they sold quick, but check with him, you may luck out.....

I love puppets

Reaction score
It's true, he will not commission them, but he was selling his own a while back. I remember him posting something about it in the forums, there was an Elmo, Animal, PePe, and alot of his originals. I'm guessing they sold quick, but check with him, you may luck out.....
I bought a Bert :frown: Replica from him and I loved it, so a couple of months later I asked if he had anymore, and he still had Telly, Zoe and Animal:halo:, though it probably has changed. But you should still email him and find out.