Your Muppet holy grail

CherryPizza

Reaction score
What's the one elusive Muppet item that you so desperately seek, that you know will take your collection to that special new level?

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
That is a very good question.

I guess for me it would be a prop from The Muppet Show, or from one of the movies. Maybe one of Miss Piggy's dresses!

robodog

Reaction score
I don't collect Muppet stuff per say but there is one Muppet item I really want and have wanted since I was five years old. The Fisher Price Rowlf puppet. That was the first toy I remember desperately wanting. My mom searched all over creation for it as did my grandfather several states over. They never could find one. I'd love to find one now but I doubt I could afford it.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I don't collect Muppet stuff per say but there is one Muppet item I really want and have wanted since I was five years old. The Fisher Price Rowlf puppet. That was the first toy I remember desperately wanting. My mom searched all over creation for it as did my grandfather several states over. They never could find one. I'd love to find one now but I doubt I could afford it.
Wow I think one of my brothers (or my parents) still has that somehwere. For me I'd lik to have either the photo puppet kermit or the Muppet backstage playset with Rowlf.

Misskermie

Reaction score
must...have...miss piggy desk set...i will...die...if i dont...get it...

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
I still have the Fisher-Price Rowlf puppet that the Easter Bunny brought me (along with the usual array of chocolate eggs) in 1981, when I was eight...He accompanied me and my wife, and the Christian youth group we run, to a December showing of The Muppets and has brought me much joy over the years.

I have absolutely no intention of parting with him. He's still awesome.

Fisher-Price also marketed a great Animal puppet (with INCREDIBLE eyes and teeth) at the same time and that's one of the few things I'd really love to add to my Muppet collection. Well, that and some Walter stuff.

momble

Reaction score
Another addition to my photo puppets (hinting and looking towards EFX to announce 'We are glad to inform you that.........') but dont think this one will happen :boo: