Muppets on The Jonathan Ross Show in the UK

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Ah phooey, only viewable in the UK. Hmm, I wonder if his show is on BBC America?

markit

Reaction score
Unfortunately Jonathan Ross is with ITV now, his show used to go out on BBC America, I definitely remember that, but it's unlikely now he's switched channels, i've got it recorded on my Sky plus box, i'll have a look into copying it down onto something if it doesn't turn up on Youtube, but check on the main JR website, they may show some clips on there.

http://www.itv.com/thejonathanrossshow/video/highlights4/

You may have the same problems as with the iPlayer, but i'm sure it's possible to rip this somehow, but I didn't say that, and don't encourage that kinda outlandish behaviour :halo:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Repeated in half an hour on itv that's 10.30 thurs 2nd feb!!

Chris

NaomiTheFrog

Reaction score
It was great! specially the part when Miss Piggy confessed on chewing Kermit's ears and that's why he has none. :smile:

Delta Shout

Reaction score
It was just broadcast about 10 mins ago in Australia - the first ever interview I have seen of the Muppets on TV (before I've only seen youtube clips)

So, aside from the Jack Whitehall comments (Though Piggy managed to get in a good comeback), it was amazing!

zoebell

Reaction score
yay, it finally showed up on youtube! they were great, so funny and quick. loved it