Disney's New Muppets Logo

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yet logos like this are crisp and attractive enough, but make it seem like they're not even trying:
That one screams: HOLY COW! We have SEEN the Office! We're relevant! That's probably the exact same font.

Brantley

Reaction score
I think it's pretty cool and recognizable. If you see the M by itself it kind of says it all. What I find really interesting is how critical the reception of just the M itself is. That makes me think the movie is DOOMED! The nit pickers are gonna have a heyday. LOL :sigh:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think it's pretty cool and recognizable. If you see the M by itself it kind of says it all. What I find really interesting is how critical the reception of just the M itself is. That makes me think the movie is DOOMED! The nit pickers are gonna have a heyday. LOL :sigh:
Welcome to MC Forums. :smile: I get what you're saying, but some of us longtime fans are also graphic artists so we're going to give voice to our critical eyes. Also, just because criticism is offered doesn't mean that it's not constructive or that we won't be able to turn all that off while watching the movie. Deconstruction of the things we like is part of why people join a forum. It's actually a good thing. :cool:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Welcome to MC Forums. :smile: I get what you're saying, but some of us longtime fans are also graphic artists so we're going to give voice to our critical eyes. Also, just because criticism is offered doesn't mean that it's not constructive or that we won't be able to turn all that off while watching the movie. Deconstruction of the things we like is part of why people join a forum. It's actually a good thing. :cool:
Plus this thread was started quite a while ago. I have to admit, since then this logo has grown on me. Not the best, but not the worst. I still hate that weird

and the poser looking Kermit illustration too.

The logo's look has nothing to do with the movie's enjoyment factor or even the direction of the project. A logo's a logo. And chances are, it will be changed in time. I'd love a classic Muppet Show font logo as well... maybe in time. But it's better than that weird "The Office" font they had in

Which I still don't get. And we only saw that one once.