Pepe Potatoes

Beauregard

Reaction score
You know those days when a friend tells you something and you respond by saying, "I've got a magic potato, okay?"

No?

Neither did I until I saw the new Muppet Cravendale Milk Commercial (link) but now I just keep wanting to use it as a response to everything...

Hence the creation of Pepe Potatoes, a Tumblr account where I can keep track of great "Magic Potato" moments in history... such as this one:

In pop music

And in movies

I will keep updating http://pepepotatoes.tumblr.com/ over the next few days (until I get bored) so do pop over if you are a fan of internet Meme style comedy, and I'd love it if people "Liked" or "Shared" any they find particularly funny through facebook, twitter or Tumblr itself.

Enjoy!
Bea:zany:{Very coooll...}regard

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
I've been liking these over on your facebook page. haha You should really make these into video form.

Warldorf

Reaction score
OMG I JUST GOT TICKETS TO JUSTIN BIEBER'S CONCERT!
I got a magic potato, okay.

Hubert

Reaction score
Love the Pepe Potatoes photos Beau!

Pepe has always been one of my least favorite Muppets, I agree he's funny, but I don't really like him that much, however I just realized now that his statement on a milk commercial made me like him a lot more!

(goes to change signature to Pepe's quote)

Warldorf

Reaction score
I got one!
:fishy:I got a ham and cheese sandwich for lunch!
:hungry:Yeede borste chickee norche beekan! Yorbe niggit, Gonzoo? (I got a chicken salad! How about you, Gonzo?)
:concern:I got a cold pizza and crakers! How about you, Pepe?
:rolleyes:I've got a magic potato, okay. (dirty laugh)

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Various Peanuts Characters: I got a popcorn ball! I got three cookies! I got a pack of gum!
Pepe: I've got a magic potato, okay.