Sideshow Muppet Busts for sale

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Hey all-

As I posted in another thread, I have an extra 12 Muppets busts that I am willing to part with, and before I throw them up on eBay, I thought I would offer them here. The busts are:

Kermit
Fozzie
Gonzo
Miss Piggy
Rowlf
Scooter
Statler
Waldorf
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
Beaker
Sam Eagle
Dr. Teeth

All come mint in their original boxes. Boxes show normal shelf wear and are in good condition. Some of the busts have never been removed from the boxes; others have, but have been carefully replaced. Of course, I can take pictures, if anyone would like them. Please contact me for details, to ask any questions, or to make express interest/make offers.

Thanks!!!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hello Travis! I'd love to make an offer on Dr. Teeth, but I have no idea how much to offer, and if my funding will actually allow, ha ha. I'll look him up on eBay, but I remember last time I looked, I couldn't even find any for sale. :/

Cheers! And best of luck selling these guys, I'm sure they'll go fast.
:smile:
Anthony

PS: Just curious, were you fortunate enough to be able to hang onto any of the Fozzie protos?

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Hey KermiteBaby47-

Dr. Teeth is the rarest of the bunch that I am offering. The last one on eBay went for $350.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jim-Henson-...ultDomain_0&hash=item2561793214#ht_1136wt_948

I'd be willing to part with him for less than that, but I still expect him to go for the most.

Man, I wish I had a Fozzie prototype!!! You guys think YOU were heartbroken to not have him come out... I don't think anyone was more upset than I was!! But alas, it was not meant to be. I still hold out hope that we'll see another replica line somewhere down the line... :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Lol, well that figures that Teeth is so rare! I'll have to humbly rescind my interest. :smile: Someday my "Jim's Boys" bust collection will see completion! :big_grin:

I know, about Fozzie. All the hard work and trouble you and your team went through to get him produced, only for things to end up the way they did. Heartbreaking. Have you seen MC member Markit's avatar? One of Terry's Fozzie's is/was in a shop over in London (IIRC), and he got a picture with the Bear. Fozzie still looks fantastic! And it just kills me that a lot of us could very well have had the same pictures taken with our OWN Fozzies! :frown:

But still, CHEERS!
:smile:
Anthony

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
I'm asking $125 for Sam , but I'll happily accept offers.

Recently, Sam busts have ended on eBay for $125 and $65 (though the person who sold theirs for $65 did not include the word "bust" in their auction, so it was difficult to find!), so I'd be happy falling somewhere in them middle there.

Feel free to make an offer. Or PM me with an offer if you'd prefer!

zns

Reaction score
How much for Kermit and Rowlf?

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Hey zns-

I'm asking $225 for both of them. But again, please feel free to make an offer.

JEFF092670

Reaction score
I would be interested in all of them. Shoot me a price. Trying to put a set together. Thanks Jeff