Statler and Waldorf are some original doll worth

Divinepat

Reaction score
I want to know what the original Statler & Waldorf dolls are worth, we are invited to this matter and will not sell them below their value go away. They are important to us, but we have no choice.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Can we have more info? Are they the boxed flocked dolls by igel, Germany?

Chris

muppetperson

Reaction score
I have to ask, Divinepat, are you using a translator to post? I have seen this style of communication on instructions that came from Japan or China and translated to English.

Divinepat

Reaction score
Yes, i have used de google transletor. My english is in writing not very good. This one wrote i bij my self. I am from the netherlands!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Yes, i have used de google transletor. My english is in writing not very good. This one wrote i bij my self. I am from the netherlands!
The Muppets go to all languages.Interesting stuff comes from the Netherlands.I see a supermarket is selling 8 Muppet puppets, which include Statler & Waldorf.The igel Statler and Waldorf dolls are quite rare and expensive.They even made life size versons of them.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Divinepat,

I really am not sure how much the dolls are worth, but I do agree with muppetperson that they are very hard to find, and are worth a lot of money. Best of luck to you!

Welcome to the Forum!:smile:

momble

Reaction score
I would also be interested to know a (rough) price just for insurance purposes on my collection so any help would be greatfully received