Amazon Muppet Blu-Ray Deal

Frogster

Reaction score
Does anyone remember about a month ago somewhere on Amazon saying they were releasing all 7 Muppet films plus some Muppet specials on Blu-Ray as some kind of combo pack deal? If so, I was looking for it...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone remember about a month ago somewhere on Amazon saying they were releasing all 7 Muppet films plus some Muppet specials on Blu-Ray as some kind of combo pack deal? If so, I was looking for it...
That didn't come from Amazon, that come from right here... http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Disneys-The-Muppets-Movie-Collection-Blu-ray/34217/ There's still no official word on this yet, but I would be surprised if Disney didn't move forward with this or individual Blu-ray releases for the other movies shortly after releasing The Muppets.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I really hope this happens for DVDs as well, not just Blu-Ray.

Farron

Reaction score
I really hope this happens for DVDs as well, not just Blu-Ray.
You can already get the Muppet movies on DVD though. There are no Muppet films on blu-ray yet though apart from the two Sony ones (manhattan and space).

zoebell

Reaction score
yeah, i can't wait for this to happen. i really hope it does, i'd love to have the original trilogy on blu-ray

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I also am really hoping they release all the other Muppet films on Blu-Ray soon. I hope they do!

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I just hope that if Disney does decide to re-release TMM and GMC on DVD and/or Blu-Ray, they'd have better special features (especially TMM - it'd be neat to see the deleted scenes and behind the scenes footage of the movie's finale, if such footage exists in the archives. Maybe a retrospective as well)

rexcrk

Reaction score
To be honest I'm surprised Disney hasn't really released any of the older Muppet stuff on DVD / Blu-ray during this hype from the new movie. I mean, you'd think the theatrical release and its Blu-ray release would be the perfect time right?