Drawing "new" Muppet Babies

JJandJanice

Reaction score
i loved the electric mayhem one:big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo: wait but where is Animal
Animal was already a "Muppet Baby" in the cartoon series, so there wasn't a need to draw him as a "new Muppet baby." Janice made one appearce as a toddler who knew how to read as well, but not an actual baby as shown here.

But still that's a great pic of Electric Mayhem babies.

ElectricMayhem1

Reaction score
Animal was already a "Muppet Baby" in the cartoon series, so there wasn't a need to draw him as a "new Muppet baby." Janice made one appearce as a toddler who knew how to read as well, but not an actual baby as shown here.

But still that's a great pic of Electric Mayhem babies.
Janice was sort of ugly without her makeup

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well, they gave her those eyes, for whatever reason, :smirk:.

I will say, that I like this artist's drawing of baby Janice more than the actual Muppet babies toddler Janice.

Whatnot1988

Reaction score
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I was thinking of sketching some "new" Muppet Babies myself. But I wanna know which characters you wanna see. Here's some I was thinking about (out of those who were not already posted in the images earlier in the thread):

-Crazy Harry
-Lew Zealand
-Marvin Suggs
-Behemoth
-Baskerville the Hound
-Clifford
-Johnny Fiama & Sal Minella
-Walter
-Wayne & Wanda

Yorick

Reaction score
Great choices, and thank you for asking! I especially look forward to Baskerville and Johnny & Sal!

CountFan1998

Reaction score
How about:
Baby Big V (Little V, if you will!)
Baby Hugga Wugga creatures (the challenge)
Baby Snerfs?

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I was thinking of sketching some "new" Muppet Babies myself. But I wanna know which characters you wanna see. Here's some I was thinking about (out of those who were not already posted in the images earlier in the thread):

-Crazy Harry
-Lew Zealand
-Marvin Suggs
-Behemoth
-Baskerville the Hound
-Clifford
-Johnny Fiama & Sal Minella
-Walter
-Wayne & Wanda
I would love to see baby Marvin beat up baby Muppaphones with little mallets:ouch:

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
Well, they gave her those eyes, for whatever reason, :smirk:.

I will say, that I like this artist's drawing of baby Janice more than the actual Muppet babies toddler Janice.
I totally agree. I love the drawing of Baby Janice so much! She is such a sweetie!! Makes me want a magic Muppet machine to transform that picture into a Muppet I could hug to death!!!