When a Muppet says...

Slackbot

Reaction score
I like Gonzo's "Cool!" Something about the way he says that makes me smile.

And there's Fozzie's "Thank you, thank you, and thank you!" which I have been known to imitate after a deliberaately bad joke.

And of course, Sam the Eagle's "You are all weirdos."

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
When Lew Zealand says, "I'll do my Boomerang Fish!" In IAVMMCM.
Lew also has two of my favourite Muppet movie lines:

(1) In the climax of GMC, when the gang is atop the Mallory Gallery and Kermit says "We've got to find a way to lower ourselves down" (or some such thing), Lew whispers, "Right! Here's the paper towels!"
(2) In The Muppets, responding to Kermit's horror over the Jack Black kidnapping: "We Muppets have known for a long time that a celebrity is NOT a people!" One of the best lines of this - or any - Muppet film.

And I must say that when Borples brought up Uncle Travelling Matt's "The other dayyyyy..." it immediately popped into my head and made me smile. Thanks Borples!

Abb Green

Reaction score
I like Statler's and Waldorf's laughs! :smile:
*After they say something funny*
Both: DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!
I also like Animal's two exclamatory sentences that he usually says in a row like: DIGNITY! DIGNITY! (From the Liberace episode)

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
The only one I can pick doesn't make sense unless you hear the whole scene...so here it is from episode 314 of TMS...(my favorite line in bold)

:smile:: Thank you, thank you...Fozzie, this is not going to work!
:embarrassed:: Just read off the page frog!
:smile:: Lagies and genklefins...Lagies and genklefins?!
:embarrassed::Let's see
:smile:: That's what it says, Lagies, and Gengklefins...
:embarrassed:: Alright, so my typing is bad.
:smile:: Lagies and Genklefins...welcone again tie the Muppel Shocks. My name is Kermit the Forg…the Forg!?
:embarrassed::Come on pick up the pace, here we go...
:smile: and our spegial guest stap is the amazing Hapry Belaf-that's Harry Belafonte folks!
:embarrassed:: Kermit, your timing must be off...you should be getting big laughs with that stuff!
:smile:: aaaaghhhh...(chases Fozzie offstage)
I've been having a bad day and this is actually making me laugh really hard. Thank you for this!