Old Forum: Need a picture next to your membername?

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Bert & Ernie said:
I would like a 64x64 pic of Bert & Ernie please! :stick_out_tongue: :frown: Thanks to whoever does this!
Either send me a mail or write your email here so that I can send you one

Bert & Ernie

Reaction score
Ok, ive seen the seperate ones but not the together I really hope someoen will make one for me! :big_grin:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Bert & Ernie said:
Ok, ive seen the seperate ones but not the together I really hope someoen will make one for me! :big_grin:
Just sendt you one :smile:

DarkCocas

Reaction score
I want a avatar... but this olny aceept 64*64 i cant put my images in that size... What do i do? :stick_out_tongue:

P

Princeton

I have an avatar picked out, but I'm having troubleshooting problems. I typed in the code, clicked "Browse", and it said that it's an invalid code. Help, anyone??????

Whatever

Reaction score
I *think* you click browse first, then look up its location on your computer, enter it, and click enter.

Lisa D

Reaction score
need help

Miss Piggy is my idol and I would love an avatar that showcases her faboulousness. Trouble is every image I've tried to find of her is too big :mad: or the wrong format and I can't edit it :mad: or I edit it and then can't get it onto this site. :mad: In short, moi is going fou over this and is in desperate need of some guidence!

Status
Not open for further replies.