Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Anthony, the song you want is called Petals of a Rose, which I don't have.
Also, the Non-MUP3 thread should be in the General Discussions section.

Hope this helps.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Hey guys! :smile: I'm hoping someone can help me with a Fraggle song, I think it's called The Goodbye Song? Dunno if that's right, but it's from the very last episode, a really beautiful Gobo song.
Yep, tis called Petals Of A Rose and I can send it as soon as you let me where you'd like it sent to.

Anyone have any Fraggle Rock music?
Specifically the theme, and Follow Me.
I actually have all the Fraggle Rock music. I custom ripped a full soundtrack from the DVDs, so I should have any Fraggle song you want. Just let me know what and where to send it. :smile:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yep, tis called Petals Of A Rose and I can send it as soon as you let me where you'd like it sent to.

I actually have all the Fraggle Rock music. I custom ripped a full soundtrack from the DVDs, so I should have any Fraggle song you want. Just let me know what and where to send it. :smile:
Thanks so much, you can send it to the email that you sent the other ones to, if you don't have it anymore I'll resend it to you.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Anthony, the song you want is called Petals of a Rose, which I don't have.
Also, the Non-MUP3 thread should be in the General Discussions section.

Hope this helps.
Thanks Ed! :wink: That's kinda weird though, I thought I'd find a trading thread in the b/s/t section, ha ha.
Thanks man! :smile: You're the best, as usual. I'll drop you a pm with my e-mail.

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know, I'd recommend you send these season albums to Phil so MCR can feature the songs. The only one I've heard is Lever Lover. Will post a list of wants soon as I'm almost finished with the Muppet States and ready to move on to other pursuits. :search:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have Jason Segel's song with the Muppets from when he hosted SNL?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Could someone please send me I Can't Believe I'm Hosting SNL sung by Jason Segel and the Muppets, and Silver Bells sung by :insatiable: and Jeff Bridges please?
Thanks.