Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Yep, tis called Petals Of A Rose and I can send it as soon as you let me where you'd like it sent to.

I actually have all the Fraggle Rock music. I custom ripped a full soundtrack from the DVDs, so I should have any Fraggle song you want. Just let me know what and where to send it. :smile:
Whaddup A? :wink: Just wanted to thank you publicly, for sharing that awesome song with me. You're one'a da good ones. I wonder if I could bend your ear sometime about how to pull unreleased music off of DVDs?

Cheers all!
:smile:
Anthony

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Whaddup A? :wink: Just wanted to thank you publicly, for sharing that awesome song with me. You're one'a da good ones. I wonder if I could bend your ear sometime about how to pull unreleased music off of DVDs?

Cheers all!
:smile:
Anthony
You're welcome. Check your inbox for song ripping tips (should be a message there soon)...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks coolb, it worked... But for some reason I'm getting a Webpage Debug message, shorting the song out after Kermit jumps into the monologue following Jason's two dreams.
Can someone please send me a clean MUP3 of this please? And Silver Bells with Cookie Monster?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Now this is what I'm talking about. Thanks so much Shane. I give you 5, 5 Kermits!
:d :sing: :halo: :flirt: :cool:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm on the hunt for the following MUP3's. If anyone has and can send them to me I'd appreciate it.

SST:
Counting Backwards In Spanish
Sixteen Samba

TMS:
Baby It's Me (Racquel Welch)
Friendship
I Want To Catch Me Some Blues
I'm A Gnu
Jogging
Real Pirate (MTI Sing-Along Muppet Videos)
Row, Row, Row (Elkie Sommers)
Snowbird
Something's Missing
Sweet Gingerbread Man
The Sheik Of Araby
These Are The Yolks
You're No Good

FR:
Do The Sashay
Free And High
Others:
Falling (Brooke Shields TMS) with full spoken intro, good audible quality as the version I have is a bit low.
Last Dance (Leslie Ann Warren TMS) with full dialogue between Leslie and Link Hogthrob.
Welcome To My Nightmare (Alice Cooper TMS) with full intro by Kermit and heckling from Statler and Waldorf at the end.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
does anyone have the end credit version of Play with me Sesame Theme...i need it for a project

CoolB

Reaction score
Hey The Count, I have the following MUP3's from your list, let me know if you still need them and where to send them.

TMS:
Baby It's Me (Racquel Welch)
Jogging
Real Pirate (MTI Sing-Along Muppet Videos)
Something's Missing
Sweet Gingerbread Man
The Sheik Of Araby

Others:
Last Dance (Leslie Ann Warren TMS) with full dialogue between Leslie and Link Hogthrob.

Hi, I'm on the hunt for the following MUP3's. If anyone has and can send them to me I'd appreciate it.