Miss Piggy: The Beginning

mo

Reaction score
hi, this is my first thread on this forum so I hope you guys like it!:smile:

THAT THING BEFORE THE ACTUAL FIRST CHAPTER
======================================

piggy lee was born on a pig owned farm sometime in spring not too long ago.
she was the one of about 20 other piglets born at different times she had approximately; 10 sisters and 9 brothers of which hated her almost as much as her demanding mother.
since her father had been killed by a tractor when she was two and he was the only person/pig who was actually nice to her >tear< this meant she was a servant for her mother and bratty siblings.

(yeas miss piggy's siblings were meaner than her
miss piggy is not mean. she is just brash and pushy)

she absouloutly hated her life and knew she would eventually have to move out or face this abuse
of course you probably knew which one she chose.:smile:

mo

Reaction score
CHAPTER ONE
================
THE RUN AWAY

miss piggy was still young when she decided to runaway so one day she looked into her mother's sharp,ugly face that was covered with lumpy pink warts and said:

"LISTEN YOU HOG!!! THIS IS MY LIFE AND I WON'T SLAVE OVER YOU AND MY UGLY SIBLINGS THAT ALSO LOOK LIKE YOU!!! BOY AM I GLAD I LOOK LIKE MY DAD!!!!"

but her mother just yelled back:

"NO!!!!! YOU WON'T LEAVE WE NEED SOME ONE TO COOK AND CLEAN AND YOU ARE THE ONE I CHOSE!!!!!"

"I DON'T CARE I DON'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE!!!!!"

and with that the 11 year old piggy left the small farm to travel to the big city.

chapter one to be continued....

basicallygood

Reaction score
Love it! I really like how you brought in Frank Oz's ideas and added on to make something new. Can't wait for the next chapter! :big_grin:

Reactions: mo

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
It was a really good start :excited:
But I'm a little bothered that the chapter was so short. Still, looking forward to the next chapter :big_grin:

Misskermie

Reaction score
YOU STOLE MY IDEA!!!

No, I'm just kidding. I only toyed with a similar idea, but it didn't work for me.
I fixed it, so it won't be exactly like yours, don't worry!:smile:

Anyway love the begining! :mad:Piggy yelling into her mother's face made me laugh!

PLEASE POST MORE!!!:eek:

mo

Reaction score
I was gonna post sooner but I accidentally deleted it.. her it is:

CHAPTER 1 CONTINUED
====================
as piggy turned her head to begin her journey up the dirt path to the city her heart began to sink. she was leaving her mommy and her brothers and sisters... but when she turned her head and saw her mother putting a help wanted sign in the window she knew it was time.

autumn hoglet was an 11-year-old singer from the big city. she had about as much talent as gonzo was completely normal. she was fat,spoilt,but everyone seemed to like her. not only was she very cynical but she was extraordinarily demanding due to her obesity she had her own designer clothes brand that could actually fit her! well just as piggy left to find her destiny autumn got a call from her agent.

autumn:what is it sur agent?
sur:I found something I think you would be interested in!!
autumn:like what a concert?
sur:nope!
autumn: spit it out or your fired there are plenty of hogs out there willing to find rare talent
sur:frown:laughs)
autumn:what!!!???!!!
sur:frown:coughs) umm.. uh, nothing.
autumn:what is it!
sur:embarrassed:h.. uh.. yeah it's a beauty pagent.

well this is something autumn could probably win she had skin as velvety soft as a rose petal hair as black as midnight and facial features just like her mother had until the merry-go-round accident.

autumn: (evil goblin voice) perfect!!!! perfect!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(continues evil laugh)
sur:uh..I'm gonna go now...

Misskermie

Reaction score
Methinks Autumn is Miss Poogy for some reason... Oh well! I'm just curious as to what she's all manical laughish about.

Oh, and help wanted?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
she had about as much talent as gonzo was completely normal.
*snorts* I like that comparison :laugh:
Autumn seems to be a good, that is to say bad, antagonist for Miss Piggy. I'm excited to read what happens next :excited:

mo

Reaction score
CHAPTER 2 (no more fancy presentation)

piggy felt the air around her get thick and dusty as she walked through the barren wasteland "only twenty more miles," then she broke into a fit of coughing like she ate dust pancakes "boy who would have thought to bring water moi did not think of that!!!"
"I have some." said jim "you can have some I mean me and my friend frank have a lot were looking for a place to shoot our movie."
"who are you?" she said looking at a man with a beard and his younger friend.
"my name is jim henson this is my partner frank oznowicz were shooting a movie called the muppet movie do you want to help?"
"sorry I'm going out on the big city to find my destiny!"
"we could give you a ride."
autumn was stuffing her face with caramel pudding as she tried squeezing into and x-large pink heart dress with matching pastel shoes.autumn was one of those beautiful pigs that had the tendency to be so overweight they need toe trucks to get around sur agent entered
"autumn you chosen an outfit yet? I hate shopping!"
"nothing fits! you should have warned me I was getting fat!"
"I'm sorry but you were born fat so you might as well get over it!"
autumn was one of those people who hated diets so she was overweight only about 30 pounds but she didn't en tend on losing any so she just gained more. she had tried on every dress in the store but it was all to small for her fatness.
"well choose faster the beauty patent is in two days!"

Misskermie

Reaction score
HaHa, Autumn's getting fat!!!

And I love how Jim offers to give Piggy a ride to her destiny! Cute! More! Encore!