Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
was that the end of the story?
No, I think I want to continue this story and show the figs growing up. Besides, newsie has a baby job to fill. *Smiles evily* But thank you for posting on this thread and following me, I really appreciate it!:smile:

Misskermie

Reaction score
you may outrank me but i am the distant human cousin of fozzie so if you marry him we will be joined related!!!:smile:
I did not not think of that, you're unfair!

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Sorry, I just thought these conversations were hilarious! Don't worry Mo and miss kermie, you guys can be God parents if you're up for the challenge! :laugh: Newsie, aww thanks! I know how the process goes, I was just confused with how you get the babies out. I'll check with my parents on that one though! And cookies to teethe on, do I hear the offer of a newsmanfan babysitting job?:wink::news:
Mo, I'm going to be a better Godparent than you!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

basicallygood

Reaction score
I have reviews!! Yess!! *elbow pump* I apologize for being gone so long, I've been sick and brainstorming that I never had time to write. So without further ado, I give you:

Chapter one: What's in a name?
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!! <3 When Kermit said, "Jim," my heart literally skipped a beat. And then I cried. :embarrassed:
I'd say more, but I can't wait any longer to get to the next chapter... :smile: