Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO EXPRESS THIS JOY THAT I'M FEELING! :smile:

BRAVA!~ >clap, clap, clap<
Awww! Thank you! I feel loved. Would you two kindly please stop arguing about being God parents? The deal hasn't many legs to stand on if both God parents fight over the children! What kind of babysitters are you?! I am really just kidding! I love you all!:wink:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Awww! Thank you! I feel loved. Would you two kindly please stop arguing about being God parents? The deal hasn't many legs to stand on if both God parents fight over the children! What kind of babysitters are you?! I am really just kidding! I love you all!:wink:
What kind of God parents are we? *takes out hammer* OH! You're kidding! *puts away hammer* Heh heh, I was doing nothing!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Chapter 15: Home

It had been a few weeks since Miss Piggy's conceiving of the twins and before everything calmed down once more. The Sesame Street residents had returned to their beloved home and now it was time for the muppets to return to theirs. The muppets had already decided to stay and then leave with Kermit and his new family when the time was right, after a few hours of convincing and arguing, he had relented and the Muppet gang visited with the street. Occasionally Kermit would switch the channel on the hospital TV to Sesame Sesame Street and see some of the muppets helping and playing with their long time friends. It made him happy to see all his family together playing and laughing together, his own children were already becoming interested in the world and especially loved to watch sesame street.
In the weeks that had followed, Jim and Figgie would often watch the moving screen with large curious eyes. On one of these days, Figgie had been watching one of the skits and had started to laugh and giggle, the noise caught both Kermit and Piggy off guard that they had to look for the source of the sound to discover where it came from. Kermit and Piggy had laughed and smiled in surprise at their daughter's sudden outburst, Jim, while he hadn't joined in with his family's guffaws, had offered a small smile of his own. Kermit smiled, remembering that day with a fatherly fondness that he couldn't explain, to put it simply: He was happy. Especially now that they were out of the hotel and at the airport with his strange felt family, all of which were receiving bewildered looks and excited whispers. Those whispers soon turned to shrieks of fright as Animal ran after some teen girls waiting for their flight. The tables soon turned, however, as the girls were soon chasing after Animal who was frantic to get away.
"I love it when they learn to play nice!" Floyd rasped, his mouth widening into a wide smile.
"Oh fer sure!" Jess agreed animatedly, her blond hair flashing.
"Uncle Kermit! Uncle Kermit!" Robin came bounding towards his uncle with an amazing amount of energy, his form no more than a flash of green. Kermit knelt down to scoop up his nephew into strong slim arms.
“Hi ho, Robin. What book did you pick this time?” He asked serenely, his tired pollywog eyes softening.
“Oh it's wonderful, uncle Kermit! It has this big boat with lots and lots of animals-”
“ANIMAL! ANIMAL!”
“Down Animal! Sit! Stay!” Kermit and Robin acted as if the commotion hadn't interrupted them, it hadn't really. This was normal for them.
“And there's this old man with his family and they have everything in here! They even have real pictures of animals!” Robing said, barely containing his excitement.
“Oh really? Let's see then, which one is your favorite?” Kermit asked. Robin scrunched up his face, not unlike the facial expression his uncle often showed.
“This one.” he said decidedly, pointing to a picture near the end of the large book. On the page was a enlarged picture of a brightly colored Dragonfly.
“Doesn't it just look cool, Uncle Kermit?” Kermit smiled and patted his stomach thoughtfully.
“It also makes me hungry.” He commented bemusedly. “How about we grab some grub, I believe Grandma frog put some Cricket snaps in your bag.” The two frogs happily munched on their snack, feeling full and content.
They soon boarded the plane, muppets and weirdos alike. The ride went without too many casualties, the only major one was keeping Crazy Harry from working his fire crackers. As they landed, each took his own way of traveling made it home by dinner time. As Piggy and Kermit trundled up the stairs with their bundles of joy, Kermit ushered Piggy into a room she had never seen before. On seeing its contents, she nearly fainted with delight. A beautiful mural full of ponds and the old Muppet theater graced her sight, yet what really made her eyes tear up was the painting on the left wall in the room. Someone had painted all the puppeteers and their muppets, there was Frank Oz and Jim Henson and Jerry Nelson, Steve Whitmire, Dave Goelz, Richard Hunt. They were all there!
“Oh Kermie.” Piggy whispered, her eyes growing even more moist by the minute. In one corner of the room, two cribs sat next to each other, both facing the open window to Kermit and Piggy's right. One was decked with an assortment of green, while the other had pink and white. Lying each child carefully into the cribs, Kermit and Piggy stepped back admiring the room. Something Piggy had only just noticed was the wall in front of her, it showed people she slightly knew, but still loved. People who both she and Kermit loved so dearly. It had all the Muppet Central authors and moderators. Newsmanfan, Collgoff, Ruhaana, We Got us, Togetheragain, Miss Kermie, Bouncingbabyfig, all the people they loved. They had all put them in awkward, sweet and intense moments, yet they always had a happy ending. They were all excellent authors and people, the author of this story loves them very much. And to Kermit, he knew that Jim would have loved them too, who knew, maybe Jim was watching and smiling right now. Kermit lead Piggy down stairs, shutting the door behind them and slightly ignoring Piggy's soft complaints. Turning the radio on he began to slowly dance with Piggy, whose complaints were now non-existent. As they danced, Kermit whispered softly into Piggy's velvet ears, occasionally humming along with the music.
“Piggy, I love you and I'm proud of you.” He whispered, wishing the night would never end. Piggy smiled becomingly and lightly kissed his cheek.
“I love you too, Kermit.” She breathed, causing his skin to tingle. Suddenly a new song came on and both frog and pig sang along with each and every word.

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it

Kermit smiled and laughed with Piggy late into the night, realizing that he was ready to take this next step in his life. No, not his life, each others lives. He was ready for the next everything, knowing that life was full of mysteries and discovering them was only half the fun, sure, there would be mistakes. But isn't that how we all learn and grow. With the love of his life dancing with him, Kermit smiled with the light of happiness that could easily match the glow of a rising sun.

THE END
I have been banned from this site forever, I messed up by not telling my parents about creating an account here, but I do not regret meeting the people I did. I feel like I'm part of a family here, and I feel like I owe you guys. My mom says that liking the muppets is fine, but putting them into adult context and situations is a little...evil and strange. I-I'm really sorry guys. I wish this were a joke, but it's not. I want to thank all those who read my stories and mentored me and encouraged me, I learned a lot from my experience here. I learned to cope with real honest opinions of my work and how to write properly. If someday I do make it to a singing career, or possibly writing, I'm going to do something that will honor you guys and show that you all taught me well, I may be 14 with a long way to go, but I want to make that journey worth it. Thank you Newsie for reviewing my stories and to Ru, you inspired me so much. To my friends here, you guys are worth an infinity of riches. I will always be close, like Jim Henson, who started it all, once said: Life is like a movie, and we should all write our own endings. I hope that while this chapter in my life ends, another will begin. Thank you to all.
~Figgie
Love you guys!

We Got Us

Reaction score
Wow, Figgie. I understand you. I'll be praying. I'll be emailing, like you said. Your not leaving, we'll be thinking about you always. And trust me when I say things change over time, and one day I'm sure we'll seeing you again. >>>>>HUGS<<<<< I don't know what to say. I've loved your stories so much....

mo

Reaction score
figgie you were defiantly one of my friends on muppet central. this is kinda hard to put into words how sad I feel... I will never forget you figgie keep fallowing your dream and it will come true...
goodbye for now-
mo.