The RHLC!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Finally got to see the Being Elmo documentary on Netflix. While I still have reservations about Elmo's World, I did enjoy this documentary, thought Kevin's story was very inspiring and appreciate how much attention Richard was given. As I said in another thread, I'm always afraid some less than savvy interviewer will make some snide comment about Richard giving the future star Elmo away, but thankfully Richard is treated with a lot of respect here. I'd recommend Being Elmo for all RHLC fans. :wink:

We Got Us

Reaction score
Richard Hunt Lovers Club! Just dropping in to pay my tributes to the man. How proud he would have been of the go-fer, appearing on his own at the TED conference and passionately threatening a "Muppet smackdown!". I wish he could have lived to see the day. R.I.P. Richard.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Richard Hunt Lovers Club! Just dropping in to pay my tributes to the man. How proud he would have been of the go-fer, appearing on his own at the TED conference and passionately threatening a "Muppet smackdown!". I wish he could have lived to see the day. R.I.P. Richard.
Yup that was definitely a pleasant surprise. And that he got so much time focused on him on the Being Elmo documentary this past year. Have you been able to see it? It didn't change my cynical opinion of Elmo's World, lol, but it was still an enjoyable watch, especially for Richard fans. :wink:

We Got Us

Reaction score
It just showed up on the Netflix instant last night, and I squealed before I realized I might not want to let my grandmom and sister know I planned on watching....an Elmo documentary. :wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It just showed up on the Netflix instant last night, and I squealed before I realized I might not want to let my grandmom and sister know I planned on watching....an Elmo documentary. :wink:
Well you could tell them it's a documentary about pursuing a very mature, professional career in Television. :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I got to see Statler and Waldorf on Sunday!!!!

My family and I went into New York to see the Secret Policeman's Ball - it's the comedy and music show that Amnesty International does. And we were on the right-hand side of the theater, just below S&W's balcony.
Our two favorite hecklers were in rare form, giving John Oliver a hard time, commenting on this weird and wacky thing we call Twitter...oh, yeah.

Somewhere, I think Jim and Richard were smiling.

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
I got to see Statler and Waldorf on Sunday!!!!

My family and I went into New York to see the Secret Policeman's Ball - it's the comedy and music show that Amnesty International does. And we were on the right-hand side of the theater, just below S&W's balcony.
Our two favorite hecklers were in rare form, giving John Oliver a hard time, commenting on this weird and wacky thing we call Twitter...oh, yeah.

Somewhere, I think Jim and Richard were smiling.
Totally agree. I love Statler and Woldorf. They are made of win!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Found this podcast interview with Mark Hamill in case anyone hasn't heard it yet. Towards the very end he talks about his friendship with Richard (but definitely listen to the rest of the interview too because the guy is so talented, lol). Plus the interviewer seemed to already know about Richard so that's cool:

http://ingamechat.net/audio/IGC20090813.mp3