Fozzy and Kermit Oil paintings by me :)

jackdelayne

Reaction score
Those paintings are really amazing! I wish I had the funds to buy both of them! :smile:

iconic:a

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, I know they are kind of expensive. Being a struggling artist I couldn't afford to buy them myself.

If you liked them that's the main thing.

Those paintings are really amazing! I wish I had the funds to buy both of them! :smile:

Reaction score
Muppet fan 123 - Also thanks to you, and yeah they are a bit pricey, but the amount of time they took me and if they were ever to sell I'd still have been better off flipping burgers :smile:

I cannot thank you enough for even thinking of sending them to Disney. Far to kind, :smile:

Reaction score
have you ever done a portrait of gonzo and camilla?
I was thinking of doing Miss Piggy and Gonzo next, but I am doing some classic movie monsters and a large Godzilla painting next.

I also want to do the Muppet band, Animal and Beaker and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew. But I was going to do them all with a bit of a twist and as electronic musicians, with drum machines and synths etc... Could be a naff idea LOL.

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
I was thinking of doing Miss Piggy and Gonzo next, but I am doing some classic movie monsters and a large Godzilla painting next.

I also want to do the Muppet band, Animal and Beaker and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew. But I was going to do them all with a bit of a twist and as electronic musicians, with drum machines and synths etc... Could be a naff idea LOL.
whenever you get around to gonzo let me know i would love to see it :flirt: