Meeting the Muppets (Narrated by Jaz)

Misskermie

Reaction score
Meeting the Muppets

Prolouge

I was depressed. But I always was. Going to school was my main depression. Although being surrounded by friends, I was still empty. Hence, My depression. I wasn't always this way. I used to be...I used to be happy. I used to be unique. I used to feel full...But...Those days were over. My parents are long gone now. There's nothing I can do about it. I've been living off of abandonded crop fields, and very disgusting crab apples. I lothed crab apples. I made money by working for the man down the street. I used the money to buy clothing, that way, no questions were asked at school.

Oh well.

It wasn't a bad life, but it could have been much, much better.

It was a cold winter Friday. I went to school, to find the usual. My best friend, mooning over her boyfriend, my boyfriend, talking to other girls. I should be concerned. But it happens on a regular basis. Except...Something was different. My guy, Brett, wasn't just talking. It was...Arm around...It was...Kiss on cheek...It was a smooch. I became hurt inside. He could he? How dare he? I marched up to him. "How could you?" I whispered. Brett seemed unmoved. I walked out the room, as Brett followed, but he was in no hurry to apologize. I turned around, arms crossed, but I made sure my arms were loose enough to slap him if neccesary. "Look, it just won't work for us." Brett explained. Tears streamed down my face. "But why?" I asked. I balled my fist. It wouldn't stop the tears, so I'm unsure why I attempted this.

"There's too much between us, and you're not telling me anything!" Brett yelled.

It was a manly yell. I found it attractive. I wanted a kiss. But pain inside my heart stung like a bee. It changed my mind. "That's because it's none of your business..." I whispered. "Well, if you really liked me, you would be able to tell me anything!" Brett shouted. Brett walked back into the classroom. I was devestated, only because he was right. But I never wanted anyone to know that my parents were dead, and I didn't want anyone to take me away. If I got a new set of parents, my life could be worse! But I have to cope with it. I just have to...

After school, I went to to the store down the street, where the man I worked for was. He wasn't just any man I worked for though, He was also a father figure. I called him Mr. L. "Hey Mr. L..." I greeted. "Why so down?" He asked.

"Brett dumped me... I feel terrible..." I sighed.

"I know just the thing to cheer you up." Mr. L said. He lead me to the room in the back of the store. There was a TV, a couch, a VCR, and a cabinet where a bunch of old movies were. "Have a seat." Mr. L instructed. I did as I was told. "When I'm down, I always watch these guys. They're hilarious. I think you'll like them too. I'm gonna go pop you some popcorn. You just sit here and watch the previews." Mr. L left to go get me some popcorn. I only had two questions. What did he put in the VCR? What am I watching? I only thought about it, not even paying attention to the previews. Then, Mr. L, came back with popcorn, as he said he would. "Mr. L, what am I watching?" I asked.

"The Muppet Movie."

"What's a Muppet?"

"You'll see!"

Mr. L left me alone with just a TV, and some popcorn. So I directed my attention to the TV, just as the movie was starting. The movie seemed to be taking place in a place called worldwide studios. I never heard of it. Then, next thing you know, two elderly gentlemen pull up in a very old car. Statler and Waldorf were their names. They said they showed up to heckle a Muppet movie. Why on earth would you show up to a movie, just so you can't like it? I'll never know. So, I watched the movie. I watched it until it ended. I loved it so much! I soon understood, that a Muppet was... Well... A Muppet! I swear I already had a favorite. Miss Piggy. She was so beautiful, and funny, and very skilled in martial arts, which surprised me, as vurnerable as she was acting. Then, I knew my next favorite was Fozzie. His jokes were terrible. So terrible, I busted out laughing everytime he told one! That, and he was kinda cute... I had to watch more Muppets! I checked the cabinet, to find the Muppet Show, and a lot more Muppet movies. I had some watching to do.

Over the years, I've gotten older. Yes, I was now, a teen, going into young adulthood. I developed an interest in videogames, and purchased every game system, and all the videogames I liked. I also purchased every Muppet item I found, whether it was clothing, or house decorations. Oh yes, I kinda had a house. My room became the very place I started to watch Muppets. Mr. L was growing old. His bones are weak, and it makes it harder for him to work at the shop. I told him, that If I ever became famous, I'd use the money to hire more workers, just so he wouldn't have to strain when he worked. I went to college with a degree for two things. Acting, and Law. I was ready to take on any one of them. As much as I wanted to be an actress, the call of fame didn't come to me. I would have to be a lawyer. I liked being a lawyer, but... I... I'd never meet the Muppets... Well... Unless Miss Piggy breaks the law.

Again.

Oh well. I guess I just have to be what I can. I turned on the TV. There he was, Kermit the frog. I turned up the volume to hear what he had to say.

"Hiho, Kermit the frog here! I need some help. Ya see, our buddy Walter went to join the army, and we need someone to replace him. If you're interested in this job, please come down to the Muppet Theatre. See Ya there!"

The Muppet Theatre? I've always dreamed of going there! But... It was all the way in Los Angeles! Surely Mr. L would give me the money to go... I hope he would... I decided to head toward his room, and go ask him.

"Mr. L? Mr. L?" I shouted. "Mr. L I would like to borrow some money, I need to go to Los Angeles so I can-" I paused. There was Mr. L. He... He's been assasinated! But who did this? I had to find out! He had something sticking out of his pocket.

His Will.

I pulled it out and read it, hoping, I could fullfill his wishes.

"I don't want much, but I want my Muppet loving friend to take all the money out of my drawer, and I also want her to take the plane ticket to Los Angeles, so she can go to The Muppet Theatre. I don't want her to look back. I just want her to pursue her dreams."

Oh, Mr. L...

His will was all about me. I went to Mr. L's only drawer. Inside was a ticket to Los Angeles, and five hundred dollars. "Thanks Mr. L." I whispered.

I then dialed the police's number. They would take care of the rest...

(P.S. Brett didn't dump me, I'm still very happy with him.)
(P.S.S. My parents aren't dead, that's just a fake backstory)
(P.S.S.S What the heck does P.S. mean?)

Chapter One- Meeting the Muppets

It was a long plane ride, but I finally made it to Los Angeles! I ran right out of the airport, and took a bus, that lead me right to the entrance to the Muppet Theatre. I was surprised that no other person on the bus got off at the theatre like I did. I took a deep breath. Then I slowly pushed the doors open. I found Scooter trying to calm down a bunch of chickens.

"Um, excuse me?" I said calmly. Scooter directed his attention to me. "Yes, How may I help you?" He asked.
"Um, I'm here to fill Walter's position." My voice was shaky. Scooter was a Muppet! How could I talk to one?
"Oh, you're the first one to show up! Follow Me!" Scooter led me upstairs, where Kermit's desk was. Just being in the room made me smile. At the desk was a green figure. I felt a faint coming on. I couldn't do it. If it was who I thought it was, I was seriously going to pass out.
Seriously.
No doubt about it.
"Hey Boss, we have someone here who's wanting to fill Walter's position." Scooter informed. The green figure turned around. It was who I thought it was! It was Kermit. I took a deep breath. I became stiff. I was stuggling, so I didn't faint. Kermit stepped up to me. "Hi, I'm Kermit the Frog! I'm the boss around here... Um... Are you okay?"
Trying to hold my breath, I managed to get a few words out.
"I... am trying very hard... NOT to faint right now..." I blushed. At that moment, Dr. Honeydew came out. "Well, you don't have to be afraid of fainting with Muppet Labs Anti-Faint synthesizer!" He informed. Being completely amazed at his invention, and it's convienience in this situation, I let my breath go, and breathed normally.
"When, and why did you come up with that?" I asked.
"I don't know, ask Beaker, it was his idea."
Beaker then entered the room, with his usual terrified look on his face. "Mee Mee Mo Meep." Beaker meeped.
"What did he say?" I asked Kermit.
"I don't have a clue, but you know what? I think you can fill Walter's position. You're hired! C'mon, let me show you around!" Kermit took my hand, and led me onstage. "As you know, this is the stage. This is where you'll be doing your performing." I nodded at his every word. Then he dragged me closer to the other side of the stage. "See that theatre box? I want you to ignore it. By all means neccesary, do not listen to anything that comes from it. And don't say Hi to Animal when you're onstage."
"Why?" I asked.
"Because you're a woman. Now, follow me." I followed Kermit to a dressing room, and he knocked on the door gently.
"Who is it?" A high pitched voice called from inside.
"It's Kermit."
The door opened immediately. I think, at that moment, I really was going to faint! It was Miss Piggy! My role model!
"Piggy, I'm leaving you to show this girl around. I have some very important business to attend to." Kermit explained. Kermit pushed me a little closer to Miss Piggy, and went to attend to his business. I blinked a few times, and discreetely pinched myself.
It wasn't a dream!
"Well... What's your name?" Miss Piggy asked.
"M-My name is Jaz. And I must say, that it's an honor just to stand here in your pressence, and talk to you!" I was obviously star struck... Again...
"Yes I know. Now, Kermit has left Moi to show vous around, so... shall we get started?"
I nodded.
Miss Piggy took me by the hand, and on the way to where ever we were going, she was talking about herself. Telling me she was beautiful. I nodded absent mindedly, because I was too fascinated by the theatre. We finally stopped at Gonzo's dressing room.
"Alright. This is a wierdo you gotta look out for. Watch your step when I take you in there." Miss Piggy whispered, as if her voice could trigger a bomb. Miss Piggy tiptoed into the room, as I tiptoed after her. I did have to watch my step. There was tapioca pudding all over the floor, and it was smoky inside. The room had no windows, so I was hoping that if Gonzo was inside, he was alright. Miss Piggy began to cough a little, and so did I, which only made me worry about Gonzo more. As we went further into Gonzo's room, I found Gonzo. Dead. "Gonzo!" I ran to his corpse, and Miss Piggy followed. Even though she didn't like him, she was still very concerned. I checked for a pulse. None. I checked for a heart beat. None. "H-He's gone Miss Piggy..." I felt like I was about to cry. Gonzo, master of cannons, chickens, and art, was dead. Miss Piggy finally knelt down, and put her hand on him. She looked kinda sad to me. All of a sudden, the real Gonzo comes up behind me. "Hi! What's your name?" He asked. Me and Miss Piggy both jumped. As I turned around, I hugged him. "You're alright!" I shouted.
"He won't be when I'm done with 'em! Hiiii-"
I jumped in front of Gonzo. "W-Wait Miss Piggy! Why don't you let me do it? I mean, you are my inspiration and all, and it would be an honor, to you this favor!" I was always good at kissing up. Just think, with Miss Piggy, it was just too easy! "Well... Alright... As long as you bruise him." Miss Piggy then walked out of a room, as a diva should. Gonzo shielded his face as soon as she left.
"Relax, I'm not gonna hurt you." I assured. Gonzo immediately lit up. He shook my hand very quickly.
"Gee, thanks! I'm Gonzo the Great! Who are you?" Gonzo yelled. "I'm Jaz. I'm filling Walter's position." I think I was star struck again. I was blushing.
"Nice to meet you! Uh, what were you guys doing here?" Gonzo asked. "Miss Piggy was showing me around. This is as far as we got." I explained. "Well, I'd be happy to show you around!" Gonzo exclaimed. "Thanks Gonzo!" Gonzo led me out of the smoky room, and began to lead me to the cafeteria.
Once we got there, I saw a lot of my favorite Muppets. Lew Zealand, Beaureguard, Gladys, and the Swedish Chef!
"Welcome to the place we Muppets eat like kings!" Gonzo yelled. "You make it sound like we serve good food." Gladys said bitterly. "Don't mind her Jaz, she just really doesn't like her job." Gonzo explained. I laughed a little. Gonzo was about to lead me back upstairs, until he saw the Swedish chef about to chop up Camilla. "Don't worry Camilla! I'm coming! Uh, Jaz, I'll catch up with you later!" Gonzo launched himself into the kitchen window, and all I heard was karate sounds. I stayed at the cafeteria, at a table all by myself, for about an hour. They were still fighting in there. I was getting hungry, but during that hour, I fell asleep, and I think someone swiped my wallet.
That's just great.
I just kept my head down for about half an hour. Then, suddenly, I heard a voice.
"Excuse Me, but, are you alright?" This voice sounded awfully familiar. I slowly lifted my head, and turned around. I blushed, I was starstruck, and my heart skipped a beat. It was Fozzie Bear! He was so much more handsome in person! This time, I seriously didn't know what to say. Not only was he a Muppet, but I think he was my new crush! "Um... Are you Okay?" Fozzie asked.
"Oh! Yeah, I'm fine! I-I'm just waiting for Gonzo." I blushed. "Well, I wouldn't bother. When Gonzo starts fighting like that, it take twenty Muppets just to get him to stop yelling!" Fozzie exclaimed. I giggled just a little. Fozzie then stared at me for a second. "Now that I think about it, I don't think I've seen you around here before... What's your name?" My heart skipped a beat again. "Oh, Me?" I asked. Of course Me! Who else? The wall? That made me feel a little stupid. "Uh, Yeah." Fozzie nodded. "Oh, I-I'm Jaz. I'm filling in for Walter." Was it getting hot in here?
"Nice to meet you Jaz! I'm Fozzie Da Bear! Wocka Wocka Wocka!" Fozzie yelled. I giggled. Now, it was humiliating, because at that moment, my stomach growled.
"Wow, you must be really hungry!" Fozzie exclaimed.
"Yeah, but I can't eat."
"Why not?"
"I took a nap, and someone swiped my wallet."
"Oh... I'll buy you something. Do you like grilled cheese?"
I nodded. "Thank You." Fozzie left, came back with two grilled cheese sandwiches, and he gave one to me. "Thanks." I began to eat, but Fozzie just stared at his food. "There seems to be something wrong with my sandwich..." He said slowly. "What?" I asked. "Sure, I'd let it slide without sand, but there's not even a witch in here!" Fozzie exclaimed. I busted out laughing. Everyone in the cafeteria stared at me in shock. Even Fozzie was surprised!
"Y-You thought that was funny?" Fozzie asked.
"U-Uh huh..." I said dreamily.
Now, I swear he was leaning in for a kiss. He had to be! As we got closer, guess what? An explosion went off in the kitchen, and distracted the both of us. "Uh, C'mon Jaz, let's go! We wouldn't want you to blow up on your first day!" Fozzie chuckled. He took my hand, and dragged me away.

I ran out of words! =(

Why must my brain run low on fuel?

kyunkyua

Reaction score
Hey, I like your other stuff, but...the self-insert route almost never works. Yes, we all have fantasies like this, but that sort of thing isn't meant to be published.
Besides, Walter wouldn't last five minutes in the army. He may be a very manly Muppet, but not THAT manly. :wink:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Hey, I like your other stuff, but...the self-insert route almost never works. Yes, we all have fantasies like this, but that sort of thing isn't meant to be published.
Besides, Walter wouldn't last five minutes in the army. He may be a very manly Muppet, but not THAT manly. :wink:
Yeah, that came out when I was thinking. I was like, Walter can't join the army! He's a little soft! But I had to come up with something, because he would not leave the Muppets just like that!

And, oh well, I already started writing it in first person, can't stop now. LOL.

ScooterLover

Reaction score
Meeting the Muppets

Prolouge

OMG WHEN IS CHAPTER 2? I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SERIES!

I was depressed. But I always was. Going to school was my main depression. Although being surrounded by friends, I was still empty. Hence, My depression. I wasn't always this way. I used to be...I used to be happy. I used to be unique. I used to feel full...But...Those days were over. My parents are long gone now. There's nothing I can do about it. I've been living off of abandonded crop fields, and very disgusting crab apples. I lothed crab apples. I made money by working for the man down the street. I used the money to buy clothing, that way, no questions were asked at school.

Oh well.

It wasn't a bad life, but it could have been much, much better.

It was a cold winter Friday. I went to school, to find the usual. My best friend, mooning over her boyfriend, my boyfriend, talking to other girls. I should be concerned. But it happens on a regular basis. Except...Something was different. My guy, Brett, wasn't just talking. It was...Arm around...It was...Kiss on cheek...It was a smooch. I became hurt inside. He could he? How dare he? I marched up to him. "How could you?" I whispered. Brett seemed unmoved. I walked out the room, as Brett followed, but he was in no hurry to apologize. I turned around, arms crossed, but I made sure my arms were loose enough to slap him if neccesary. "Look, it just won't work for us." Brett explained. Tears streamed down my face. "But why?" I asked. I balled my fist. It wouldn't stop the tears, so I'm unsure why I attempted this.

"There's too much between us, and you're not telling me anything!" Brett yelled.

It was a manly yell. I found it attractive. I wanted a kiss. But pain inside my heart stung like a bee. It changed my mind. "That's because it's none of your business..." I whispered. "Well, if you really liked me, you would be able to tell me anything!" Brett shouted. Brett walked back into the classroom. I was devestated, only because he was right. But I never wanted anyone to know that my parents were dead, and I didn't want anyone to take me away. If I got a new set of parents, my life could be worse! But I have to cope with it. I just have to...

After school, I went to to the store down the street, where the man I worked for was. He wasn't just any man I worked for though, He was also a father figure. I called him Mr. L. "Hey Mr. L..." I greeted. "Why so down?" He asked.

"Brett dumped me... I feel terrible..." I sighed.

"I know just the thing to cheer you up." Mr. L said. He lead me to the room in the back of the store. There was a TV, a couch, a VCR, and a cabinet where a bunch of old movies were. "Have a seat." Mr. L instructed. I did as I was told. "When I'm down, I always watch these guys. They're hilarious. I think you'll like them too. I'm gonna go pop you some popcorn. You just sit here and watch the previews." Mr. L left to go get me some popcorn. I only had two questions. What did he put in the VCR? What am I watching? I only thought about it, not even paying attention to the previews. Then, Mr. L, came back with popcorn, as he said he would. "Mr. L, what am I watching?" I asked.

"The Muppet Movie."

"What's a Muppet?"

"You'll see!"

Mr. L left me alone with just a TV, and some popcorn. So I directed my attention to the TV, just as the movie was starting. The movie seemed to be taking place in a place called worldwide studios. I never heard of it. Then, next thing you know, two elderly gentlemen pull up in a very old car. Statler and Waldorf were their names. They said they showed up to heckle a Muppet movie. Why on earth would you show up to a movie, just so you can't like it? I'll never know. So, I watched the movie. I watched it until it ended. I loved it so much! I soon understood, that a Muppet was... Well... A Muppet! I swear I already had a favorite. Miss Piggy. She was so beautiful, and funny, and very skilled in martial arts, which surprised me, as vurnerable as she was acting. Then, I knew my next favorite was Fozzie. His jokes were terrible. So terrible, I busted out laughing everytime he told one! That, and he was kinda cute... I had to watch more Muppets! I checked the cabinet, to find the Muppet Show, and a lot more Muppet movies. I had some watching to do.

Over the years, I've gotten older. Yes, I was now, a teen, going into young adulthood. I developed an interest in videogames, and purchased every game system, and all the videogames I liked. I also purchased every Muppet item I found, whether it was clothing, or house decorations. Oh yes, I kinda had a house. My room became the very place I started to watch Muppets. Mr. L was growing old. His bones are weak, and it makes it harder for him to work at the shop. I told him, that If I ever became famous, I'd use the money to hire more workers, just so he wouldn't have to strain when he worked. I went to college with a degree for two things. Acting, and Law. I was ready to take on any one of them. As much as I wanted to be an actress, the call of fame didn't come to me. I would have to be a lawyer. I liked being a lawyer, but... I... I'd never meet the Muppets... Well... Unless Miss Piggy breaks the law.

Again.

Oh well. I guess I just have to be what I can. I turned on the TV. There he was, Kermit the frog. I turned up the volume to hear what he had to say.

"Hiho, Kermit the frog here! I need some help. Ya see, our buddy Walter went to join the army, and we need someone to replace him. If you're interested in this job, please come down to the Muppet Theatre. See Ya there!"

The Muppet Theatre? I've always dreamed of going there! But... It was all the way in Los Angeles! Surely Mr. L would give me the money to go... I hope he would... I decided to head toward his room, and go ask him.

"Mr. L? Mr. L?" I shouted. "Mr. L I would like to borrow some money, I need to go to Los Angeles so I can-" I paused. There was Mr. L. He... He's been assasinated! But who did this? I had to find out! He had something sticking out of his pocket.

His Will.

I pulled it out and read it, hoping, I could fullfill his wishes.

"I don't want much, but I want my Muppet loving friend to take all the money out of my drawer, and I also want her to take the plane ticket to Los Angeles, so she can go to The Muppet Theatre. I don't want her to look back. I just want her to pursue her dreams."

Oh, Mr. L...

His will was all about me. I went to Mr. L's only drawer. Inside was a ticket to Los Angeles, and five hundred dollars. "Thanks Mr. L." I whispered.

I then dialed the police's number. They would take care of the rest...

(P.S. Brett didn't dump me, I'm still very happy with him.)
(P.S.S. My parents aren't dead, that's just a fake backstory)
(P.S.S.S What the heck does P.S. mean?)

Chapter One- Meeting the Muppets

It was a long plane ride, but I finally made it to Los Angeles! I ran right out of the airport, and took a bus, that lead me right to the entrance to the Muppet Theatre. I was surprised that no other person on the bus got off at the theatre like I did. I took a deep breath. Then I slowly pushed the doors open. I found Scooter trying to calm down a bunch of chickens.

"Um, excuse me?" I said calmly. Scooter directed his attention to me. "Yes, How may I help you?" He asked.
"Um, I'm here to fill Walter's position." My voice was shaky. Scooter was a Muppet! How could I talk to one?
"Oh, you're the first one to show up! Follow Me!" Scooter led me upstairs, where Kermit's desk was. Just being in the room made me smile. At the desk was a green figure. I felt a faint coming on. I couldn't do it. If it was who I thought it was, I was seriously going to pass out.
Seriously.
No doubt about it.
"Hey Boss, we have someone here who's wanting to fill Walter's position." Scooter informed. The green figure turned around. It was who I thought it was! It was Kermit. I took a deep breath. I became stiff. I was stuggling, so I didn't faint. Kermit stepped up to me. "Hi, I'm Kermit the Frog! I'm the boss around here... Um... Are you okay?"
Trying to hold my breath, I managed to get a few words out.
"I... am trying very hard... NOT to faint right now..." I blushed. At that moment, Dr. Honeydew came out. "Well, you don't have to be afraid of fainting with Muppet Labs Anti-Faint synthesizer!" He informed. Being completely amazed at his invention, and it's convienience in this situation, I let my breath go, and breathed normally.
"When, and why did you come up with that?" I asked.
"I don't know, ask Beaker, it was his idea."
Beaker then entered the room, with his usual terrified look on his face. "Mee Mee Mo Meep." Beaker meeped.
"What did he say?" I asked Kermit.
"I don't have a clue, but you know what? I think you can fill Walter's position. You're hired! C'mon, let me show you around!" Kermit took my hand, and led me onstage. "As you know, this is the stage. This is where you'll be doing your performing." I nodded at his every word. Then he dragged me closer to the other side of the stage. "See that theatre box? I want you to ignore it. By all means neccesary, do not listen to anything that comes from it. And don't say Hi to Animal when you're onstage."
"Why?" I asked.
"Because you're a woman. Now, follow me." I followed Kermit to a dressing room, and he knocked on the door gently.
"Who is it?" A high pitched voice called from inside.
"It's Kermit."
The door opened immediately. I think, at that moment, I really was going to faint! It was Miss Piggy! My role model!
"Piggy, I'm leaving you to show this girl around. I have some very important business to attend to." Kermit explained. Kermit pushed me a little closer to Miss Piggy, and went to attend to his business. I blinked a few times, and discreetely pinched myself.
It wasn't a dream!
"Well... What's your name?" Miss Piggy asked.
"M-My name is Jaz. And I must say, that it's an honor just to stand here in your pressence, and talk to you!" I was obviously star struck... Again...
"Yes I know. Now, Kermit has left Moi to show vous around, so... shall we get started?"
I nodded.
Miss Piggy took me by the hand, and on the way to where ever we were going, she was talking about herself. Telling me she was beautiful. I nodded absent mindedly, because I was too fascinated by the theatre. We finally stopped at Gonzo's dressing room.
"Alright. This is a wierdo you gotta look out for. Watch your step when I take you in there." Miss Piggy whispered, as if her voice could trigger a bomb. Miss Piggy tiptoed into the room, as I tiptoed after her. I did have to watch my step. There was tapioca pudding all over the floor, and it was smoky inside. The room had no windows, so I was hoping that if Gonzo was inside, he was alright. Miss Piggy began to cough a little, and so did I, which only made me worry about Gonzo more. As we went further into Gonzo's room, I found Gonzo. Dead. "Gonzo!" I ran to his corpse, and Miss Piggy followed. Even though she didn't like him, she was still very concerned. I checked for a pulse. None. I checked for a heart beat. None. "H-He's gone Miss Piggy..." I felt like I was about to cry. Gonzo, master of cannons, chickens, and art, was dead. Miss Piggy finally knelt down, and put her hand on him. She looked kinda sad to me. All of a sudden, the real Gonzo comes up behind me. "Hi! What's your name?" He asked. Me and Miss Piggy both jumped. As I turned around, I hugged him. "You're alright!" I shouted.
"He won't be when I'm done with 'em! Hiiii-"
I jumped in front of Gonzo. "W-Wait Miss Piggy! Why don't you let me do it? I mean, you are my inspiration and all, and it would be an honor, to you this favor!" I was always good at kissing up. Just think, with Miss Piggy, it was just too easy! "Well... Alright... As long as you bruise him." Miss Piggy then walked out of a room, as a diva should. Gonzo shielded his face as soon as she left.
"Relax, I'm not gonna hurt you." I assured. Gonzo immediately lit up. He shook my hand very quickly.
"Gee, thanks! I'm Gonzo the Great! Who are you?" Gonzo yelled. "I'm Jaz. I'm filling Walter's position." I think I was star struck again. I was blushing.
"Nice to meet you! Uh, what were you guys doing here?" Gonzo asked. "Miss Piggy was showing me around. This is as far as we got." I explained. "Well, I'd be happy to show you around!" Gonzo exclaimed. "Thanks Gonzo!" Gonzo led me out of the smoky room, and began to lead me to the cafeteria.
Once we got there, I saw a lot of my favorite Muppets. Lew Zealand, Beaureguard, Gladys, and the Swedish Chef!
"Welcome to the place we Muppets eat like kings!" Gonzo yelled. "You make it sound like we serve good food." Gladys said bitterly. "Don't mind her Jaz, she just really doesn't like her job." Gonzo explained. I laughed a little. Gonzo was about to lead me back upstairs, until he saw the Swedish chef about to chop up Camilla. "Don't worry Camilla! I'm coming! Uh, Jaz, I'll catch up with you later!" Gonzo launched himself into the kitchen window, and all I heard was karate sounds. I stayed at the cafeteria, at a table all by myself, for about an hour. They were still fighting in there. I was getting hungry, but during that hour, I fell asleep, and I think someone swiped my wallet.
That's just great.
I just kept my head down for about half an hour. Then, suddenly, I heard a voice.
"Excuse Me, but, are you alright?" This voice sounded awfully familiar. I slowly lifted my head, and turned around. I blushed, I was starstruck, and my heart skipped a beat. It was Fozzie Bear! He was so much more handsome in person! This time, I seriously didn't know what to say. Not only was he a Muppet, but I think he was my new crush! "Um... Are you Okay?" Fozzie asked.
"Oh! Yeah, I'm fine! I-I'm just waiting for Gonzo." I blushed. "Well, I wouldn't bother. When Gonzo starts fighting like that, it take twenty Muppets just to get him to stop yelling!" Fozzie exclaimed. I giggled just a little. Fozzie then stared at me for a second. "Now that I think about it, I don't think I've seen you around here before... What's your name?" My heart skipped a beat again. "Oh, Me?" I asked. Of course Me! Who else? The wall? That made me feel a little stupid. "Uh, Yeah." Fozzie nodded. "Oh, I-I'm Jaz. I'm filling in for Walter." Was it getting hot in here?
"Nice to meet you Jaz! I'm Fozzie Da Bear! Wocka Wocka Wocka!" Fozzie yelled. I giggled. Now, it was humiliating, because at that moment, my stomach growled.
"Wow, you must be really hungry!" Fozzie exclaimed.
"Yeah, but I can't eat."
"Why not?"
"I took a nap, and someone swiped my wallet."
"Oh... I'll buy you something. Do you like grilled cheese?"
I nodded. "Thank You." Fozzie left, came back with two grilled cheese sandwiches, and he gave one to me. "Thanks." I began to eat, but Fozzie just stared at his food. "There seems to be something wrong with my sandwich..." He said slowly. "What?" I asked. "Sure, I'd let it slide without sand, but there's not even a witch in here!" Fozzie exclaimed. I busted out laughing. Everyone in the cafeteria stared at me in shock. Even Fozzie was surprised!
"Y-You thought that was funny?" Fozzie asked.
"U-Uh huh..." I said dreamily.
Now, I swear he was leaning in for a kiss. He had to be! As we got closer, guess what? An explosion went off in the kitchen, and distracted the both of us. "Uh, C'mon Jaz, let's go! We wouldn't want you to blow up on your first day!" Fozzie chuckled. He took my hand, and dragged me away.

I ran out of words! =(

Why must my brain run low on fuel?

mo

Reaction score
give my brother a shout out e.g. fozzie my middle name is brett! I'm an alwesome sister!!!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Don't worry, an update will come as soon as possible! And I'm very glad you like the series!

Misskermie

Reaction score
give my brother a shout out e.g. fozzie my middle name is brett! I'm an alwesome sister!!!
Ok.

Oh Fozzie, your sister called for you dear! She said hi!
:embarrassed:: Did she send me any new jokes?
No... *thinks* But... She said to give you something.
:embarrassed:: What?
*kiss*
:embarrassed:: She didn't want to send me that, did she?
Nope!:smile:

Reactions: mo

mo

Reaction score
Ok.

Oh Fozzie, your sister called for you dear! She said hi!
:embarrassed:: Did she send me any new jokes?
No... *thinks* But... She said to give you something.
:embarrassed:: What
*kiss*
:embarrassed:: She didn't want to send me that, did she?
Nope!:smile:
Luv u fozzie

Misskermie

Reaction score
Ok, after being chased by a train, and slogged through the jungle for miles, I finally am able to post this next chapter, and it's a little short, but it is hopefully enough to please you people!!! If not, feel free to NAG! (why did I say that?) Anyway, here it goes!

Chapter Two- It's time to get things started!

Well, after running from several explosions, talking foods, and Crazy Harry, (Or is that still explosions?) I lost Fozzie. Oh well. If I was going to work here from now on, I'd see him around anyway. I realized that I was at Kermit's desk again. That was good. Now I know where the heck I'm going. I was just about to head back down to the cafeteria until Scooter runs in and almost knocks me down!

"Places everybody! Everybody to the set!!!" Scooter yelled.

Oh no! That must mean it was time to play the music!

"Um, Scooter, where do I stand onstage for the theme song?" I asked.

"You can stand in the arch next to Fozzie."

Yes, I smiled, and giggled a little. Sheesh! Anyway, I ran onstage, to sing the song!

Kermit was lowered on the Muppet Show sign, as usual. "It's the Muppet Show, with our very special guest star, Figgie! YaaaaaaaaaaaaY!!!" Kermit was enthusiastic as he spoke.

The opening theme was starting. I guess it was time to light the lights again!

Girls: It's time to play the music, it's time to light the lights, It's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight!

Guys: It's time to put on makeup, Its time to dress up right, It's time to raise the curtain on the Muppet Show tonight.

Statler: Why do we always come here?

Waldorf: I guess we'll never know.

Statler: It's like a kind of torture,

Statler and Waldorf: To have to watch the show!!!

Fozzie: To introduce our guest star,

Sam: That's what I'm here to do,

Rizzo and Pepe: So it really makes me happy,

Scooter: To introduce to you...

Kermit: Ladies and Gentleman, Figgie! YaaaaaaaaY!!!

Kermit: So now let's get things started

Audience: Why don't you get things started?

Entire Cast: It's time to get things started on the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational, This is what we call the Muppet Show!!!

During the brief music intermission, I scurried to my spot in the Arches. I never thought I'd see the day I sang in the Muppet arches!

Kermit: The most Sensational,

Miss Piggy: Inspirational,

Fozzie: Celebrational,

Jaz: Muppetational,

Entire Cast: This Is what we call the Muppet Show!!!

And Gonzo finished off the whole song with his signature trumpet failure! As I walked offstage, Kermit stopped me. "Hey, Jaz, I didn't get your schedule copied yet, so if you're in anything today, you'll have to be an extra, is that Ok?" Kermit asked. I nodded. If I was going to work here from now on, I was going to act with one of my favorite Muppets, right? I decided that I was going to watch from offstage like Kermit did sometimes. Kermit walked past me to introduce the first act. "Hiho, and welcome again to the Muppet Show! It's really nice to see you all again!" Kermit smiled.

"Well it's not nice to see you again!" Statler yelled.

"Yeah, Booooo!" Waldorf yelled. Both the old men laughed their usual laugh. Yes... DOH HO HO HO!!

I laughed a little at their harsh comments, as I always did. "Yeah, right. Anyway, Ladies and Gentleman, Muppet Sports!" Kermit zipped offstage as the curtains opened to reveal Louis Kazagger.

"Hello again, this is Louis Kazagger bringing you the wiiiiiiild world of Muppet Sports! And here we are, and the 23rd annual egg sitting contest! It looks like they're all doing a good job, but wait! Beaker appears to be slipping off his egg!" Louis exclaimed. Bunsen came out of nowhere again. "That's because Muppet Labs invented a egg that keeps the chick inside warm! However, it is very slippery." Bunsen explained. "How did you invent an egg with a live chick in it?" Louis asked. "Oh, no no no, it's a robotic chick." Bunsen said. At that moment, Beaker slid off of his egg, and lost the contest. However, so did everyone else, because Beaker fell, causing a domino reaction. Eh, live 'n learn! "Er, um... that's all for now for Muppet sports!" Bunsen said.

"Um, yeah." Louis agreed. Everyone walked offstage. Then Annie Sue walked onstage. "Alright everyone, get ready for the next act!" Kermit yelled. Then he walked up to me. "I need you to get ready for the next act too Jaz. Fozzie needs a dance partner, so do you think you can-"

"Yes!" I said almost immediately.

kermit smirked. "Oh really?"

"No, I didn't mean it like... Ok well maybe..."

"Don't worry, I think you and him will be very happy together." Kermit chuckled as he walked away.

I frowned. "SHUTUP KERMIT!" I shouted.

It was now time to be onstage. Fozzie took my hand, and dragged me onstage as the "At the Dance" Music started up. So, I didn't have a script. That meant, whatever Fozzie said, I had to come up with a corresponding pun. I sure hope I could do it! We were the third couple dancing, along with TR rooster and a random chicken, Floyd and Janice, and Kermit and Miss Piggy. So first to make a joke was TR and the chicken.

"So, how are the kids Flo?" TR asked.

"Oh, not so good. They have the people pox!" Flo said.

The Audience laughed. Next was Floyd and Janice.

"Floyd honey, will you love me forever?"

"I don't know baby, ask me in a million years."

The Audience laughed even though they used that one already. But hey, it's been awhile! Now it was Me and Fozzie. I hoped this works!

"Hey Jaz, have you seen the singing soda yet?" Fozzie asked.

"Yeah, but I think they were a little flat!" I said.

The audience laughed! YaY! Now it was time for my favorite couple in the world. They weren't dancing though.

"Kermie? Will you dance with me?"

"Miss Piggy, I will dance with you when the sun goes out, the grass grows red, and the ocean turns to yogurt."

Ouch.

"...I'll take that as a maybe."

Ah, that's the pig we know and love! Everyone rushed offstage as the set changed. It was Gonzo's turn to do his act. He was carrying an anvil.

"Kermit? Should I keep a first aid kit at hand?" I asked.

Kermit watched as Gonzo struggled to carry his anvil, and nodded. All of a sudden, Scooter comes up to me. "Hey Jaz, can you do me a favor and clean the attic for me?" I nodded. I started to make my way upstairs.