Pre-Order: "The Muppets" on Blu-ray and DVD coming March 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i think im gonna buy the steel book and get 7.50 off of the muppets bluray with lunch box

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
You see I'm kinda going through this problem here. I'm thinking of buying the regular DVD. But once I'm doing that I might as well spend an extra $3 and get the DVD with a bonus and the soundtrack. And once I'm doing that I might as well spend an extra $2 and buy the Blu-Ray. and once I'm doing that I'll spend $5 more dollars and buy the Wocka Wocka Value Pack and buy a Blu-Ray with it!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
well im gonna buy the bestbuy steel book online with the muppets wocka wocka value pack with the lunch box for $40 and if u have a newer xbox 360 it should play bluray

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if Clifford's cut scene will be part of the deleted stuff?

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
I'm thinking I might just get the combo pack with one DVD and one Blu-ray disc, so if I get a blu-ray player anytime soon, I won't have to buy a whole new disc.

zoebell

Reaction score
wait, is the combo pack the only one that comes with the spoof trailers?

i hope not, because i already pre-ordered the two disc blu ray set. i don't need the digital copy or the soundtrack download and all the special features i thought were the same

Farron

Reaction score
wait, is the combo pack the only one that comes with the spoof trailers?

i hope not, because i already pre-ordered the two disc blu ray set. i don't need the digital copy or the soundtrack download and all the special features i thought were the same
Same here. I think you're safe though! I believe all blu-ray discs contain the same content.

zoebell

Reaction score
idk. that was kinda suspicious since it was a disney press release and it specifically said the COMBO pack has the trailers. they were conspicuously not listed under the dvd/blu-ray

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Guess who had their Blu Ray pop through the post this morning :smile: I'm mere seconds away from commandeering the TV from the kid's and on it goes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.