"The Muppets": Audience Reactions

fozziecub10

Reaction score
I love the dedications to previous Muppet Movies ( Sweetums running after the car/Rainbow connection - Muppet Movie, Together Again and picture from Muppets take Manhatten [was that Jenny dancing ?], The blackout scene kermit light a candle like in Christmas carol), was very nice although I never noticed any reference to Caper, Oz, Very Merry or T Island, and a lot of missing characters.

Still was fun.

mo

Reaction score
I only just found out my friend (who is not as big a muppet fan as i am)
went and saw it only 3 hours before i did!:grr:

mo

Reaction score
and also when i went there was hardly anybody! but i sang rainbow connection because i was one of the few people who knew the words! ha! in my friends face:excited:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, this movie!!! I was so happy when this movie was finally set to be released in theaters as I never got to see a Muppets movie in theaters because I wasn't even born when the first movie and Muppet Caper came out. And I was only 1 year old when Manhattan came out. I only saw the movies on TV. This movie just made me wanna be a kid again and go back to when Jim Henson was alive. By the time Rainbow Connection came on I was just completely gone the tears just started rolling. I cannot wait to buy this next Tues on Bluray/DVD!!! :smile::wink:

Great Gommzo

Reaction score
Finally got to watch it on Saturday with my 3 daughters aged 2,4, and 6. Wonderful to see the look of sheer joy on their faces. My youngest, Holly, shouted "FROG!" excitedly when they first showed Kermit. I thoroughly enjoyed it and great to see characters like Dr Teeth, Scooter, Link etc finally getting their voices back! Very poignant when they showed the picture of Jim Henson and Kermit though.