Kermit Build A Bear

NaomiTheFrog

Reaction score
I got my Build a Bear Kermit today! here is a video of him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdpj39cX988&feature=youtu.be
I am really disappointed in the things i got on bearville! i got a green bear instead of Kermit and just a boring green shirt with a star on it.

But other then that i adore my Kermit! hes so cute, cuddly and the hole on the back of his head is fine!. Its really easy to use as a puppet. (Warning if you have big hands you might not get your whole hand in there) I defiantly recommend buying one!. Miss Piggy looked alright but her snout was longer then usual but i guess that's so you can get your hand in there. :smile:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Cute. I do like it... I've got so many kermits though. Hope they do more. I'd rather have a Walter like that.

muppet baby

Reaction score
really like kermit was thinking about ordering him online from buildabear.com but i really want to make one on my own so i am going to take my chances and hope that they have them in october when i get to go to the fortworth build a bear .
He looks so cuddly and i love all my plush animals cuddly . I am not sure about miss piggy she looks really cute but something is just really different i have to see her in person . I think though i may just end up getting the kermet might dress him up might not just have to wait and see .

thanks for the video normThe frog that really helped me to see him just the way he is you did a great job with the video

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
MuppetBaby, you should see if you can order it online without it being stuffed (dunno if they offer that, but it never hurts to ask), then you can be sure to get him at least. Later on, when you visit an actual store, you could bring him (with his receipt) with you to have him stuffed how you want him. I know they do repairs on their products for life, don't see why they wouldn't do this. :smile: Just an idea, I got mine today, and I love him! He's so awesome, but I don't see these guys lasting for too long.

NaomiTheFrog, great video, even without audio! :big_grin: Even though I watched it before my Son and I got our own, I was still shocked at how big he is! Fantastic purchase, I really hope they make other characters soon.

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Man I want these!!! Maybe next paycheck I'll make my way to a Build a bear! I prob won't be able to afford both at the same time. But I wanna at least get a Kermit!!! Thank god I only live about 20 mins away from one.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
So excited! I am going to Build a Bear next Mon and get my Kermie made!!! :smile:

Baconroadtrip

Reaction score
Wow it's cute! I would also LOVE a Walter. I have seen the plush dolls on amazon. (Or disney store) for $30 I think? I wish that there were more "authentic" choices for having a more realistic muppet. With Build a Bear they do have TONS of outfits for their "bears" which obviously would include this kermit. Which does make dressing up more fun. I know right now with my What - Not I am super annoyed with trying to find clothes for him. I've bought toddler clothes but his arms are too long etc.

Gotta post my video again! Sorry, just promoting the work (minimal) I put in... haha... I love my muppet. http://vimeo.com/38537794