Pre-Order: "The Muppets" on Blu-ray and DVD coming March 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post...

I've just finished watching the deleted scenes and without spoiling any of them, there's some absolute gems. In particular, one that carrys on from the Telethon opening, which is REALLY cool! Some of them you can understand why they were omitted though, as good as they are.
Any good Kermit and Miss Piggy scenes?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I really don't want to give too much away but theres not any major scenes between Kermit and Miss Piggy. There is one scene though that contains MANY of the cameos not featured in the final movie that raises a smile.

WHAT ABOUT CLIFFORD!?
No I don't recall seeing Clifford, sorry.

The making of documentary is nicely done, it's much like the docs from the late 70's early 80's :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Ehh drats...I'm a huge Kermit/Miss Piggy fan so anytime I see them together I get excited.

Liesbeth

Reaction score
Hi folks

I live in belgium and here the movie won't be released until may 2012.
I read that THE bluray is going to be region free so I wanted to order THE bluray with
THE lunch box but unfortunately best buy don't ship to Belgium. I was wondering if anyone from you could help me with my problem .... It would be awesome!!!
Thanks
Liesbeth

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
BTW: I pre-ordered the Wocka Wocka Blu Ray pack thing from Amazon. I won't use the lunchbox, I won't need the finger puppets because I have the awesome ones from many years ago that Starbucks did...so, I just got the movie for $29.99 and free 2 day shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.