What song can you not get out of your head?

Slackbot

Reaction score
For some reason What Do You Do With a B.A. in English? has been stuck in my head. Even been singing it. I have to remember to start out high, 'cause otherwise it goes down too low for me.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yes! We watched it in school when I was in grade 4, maybe grade 5, I don't quite remember, but I watched it just the other evening on YouTube, and it rully got me rully weepy, again because it made me think of Tommie.

I also discovered Hanna-Barbera's version as well, which is still bittersweet and poignant, but with a somewhat happier ending that doesn't make the Velveteen Rabbit seem so selfish and ungrateful for being real (I haven't read the actual book, so I don't really know which of the two is more true to the story).
Cool, I saw it in Preschool and remembered it all these years. It really scared me at the time but having found it again recently, I realized what a deep and touching special it was. I even wrote a blog about it, lol.

http://herald7.wordpress.com/2007/10/28/lost-treasure-2-the-velveteen-rabbit-on-vhs/

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's funny how I didn't remember much of it outside of the boy falling ill, the rabbit having to be burned (with other items from the room), and the fairy turning him into a real rabbit... because there wasn't hardly anything after that, lol!

Yeah, again, Hanna-Barbera's version has a slightly different ending, in which the rabbit approached the boy (named Robert in this version, not sure if he had a name in others), and actually lets him pick him up and hug him the way he used to when he was a toy, but is startled and hops off when the nana comes to retrieve him, but even as she walks him back to the house, he pauses for a moment to say, "Goodbye Robert, thanks for making me real", before hopping off with the other rabbits... a significantly more satisfying ending compared to him being distracted by a girl bunny "flirting" with him, before he decides to simply hop away with her... but again, having not read the book, I'm unsure which ending is more accurate to the original story.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
A rather un-postable song that one of the freshman played for me and keeps singing backstage.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
After a TV thread post a minute ago, now I have the theme from "The A Team" stuck in my head. Is it sad that I still remember the full orchestration? LOL

----------------

mo

Reaction score
you tickle me sesame street >shudders<