Exclusive Interview with Greg Berg (voice actor: Baby Fozzie)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
We had an exclusive opportunity to interview Greg Berg, a voice actor who provided the voice of Baby Fozzie and Baby Scooter for the Muppet Babies series. He even shared an exclusive photograph from his collection that he took with someone he's kind of close to (Wocka Wocka!). Check it out and comment: Part One: http://muleycomix.blogspot.com/2012/03/greg-berg-interviewee-to-be-heard.html

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Our exclusive interview with Greg Berg (Part Two) is up and running--we discuss "Robotman and Friends," "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles," and more! Plus, Muley steps in to interview Greg and give his own review of "The Muppets," a movie that, in the interview, you learn how Greg was involved! Go check it out! http://muleycomix.blogspot.com/2012/03/greg-berg-interview-part-deux.html

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
So, any feedback on the articles? Questions you wish we'd've covered answers to?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hi sorry I didn't notice this before, wow that was a great interview! Very exhaustive (in a good way :wink: ). I love how he was so excited when Jim Henson visited the studio and meeting Frank Oz.

Baby Fozzie was my favorite growing up, I wanted to be a comedian because of him, lol. I believe my first Halloween costume was Baby Fozzie and when I went to a friend's party it turned out she had the same costume! : D

miss muppet

Reaction score
Baby fozzie , piggy and kermit are the cutest things I ever layed eyes on !!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I was surprised at how many things I'm a fan of that he's worked on, and continues to work on. Any company out there to hire Greg is certainly a lucky company!