International Shipping for Muppet Figures

lmwalker77

Reaction score
I Live in the UK and my partner has just broken one of my prized Muppet figures. Having looked around on the web there appears to be a few places where I'd be able to replace the item but they are all in the US and won't ship to the UK directly.

Has anyone else experienced this and found an easy way around the difficultly?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I can't believe how expensive Palisades' Muppets are on eBay these days! I mean, it's great that they're worth/value is experiencing a surge in the collectors' market, but I remember when I could pick up most any figure (for customs or just spares) for less than 10 bucks! Too bad this awesome new movie wasn't made & released back when Palisades was in the middle of the line, we would've seen so many more figures. :frown:

Anyway, I'm sure you could find a US buddy to ship them to you, you'd be paying a bit more for shipping (original cost to US address, then over to you), but it'd probably still be less than the total cost of an eBay purchase, lol. I'd offer my own services, but ever since I got hurt at work, I don't get out much.

Best of luck! Cheers,
:smile:
Anthony

rjg8971

Reaction score
I am selling a bunch of Muppets - see my thread and will ship to the UK if you pay the actual shipping!