Question about Pretzel M&Ms

mr3urious

Reaction score
I think coconut's one of those foods that people either love or hate. I am squarely in the love category, and I am rationing my way through some boxes of Samoa girl scout cookies as we speak. I could eat like an entire box in one sitting they're so good.
It's the texture of shredded coconut that bothers me more than the taste. :stick_out_tongue:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
It's the texture of shredded coconut that bothers me more than the taste. :stick_out_tongue:
I can see how that would get to people. I can't eat coconut when it's the dominant food, like I have a relative who makes a coconut pie and that's too much for me. But in something like a Mounds bar, perfect.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I so agree. I miss them like the desert misses the rain:drool: ...
The ads for the pretzel ones were semi-creepy... and they don't taste anywhere as good as real covered pretzels:embarrassed:
Hahaha....
Crispy: Dude, I'm not going over there!
Pretzel: Listen, ONE - you're a salty/sweet snack, TWO - salty/sweet snacks get eaten! And TREE - I'd prefer her versus "hungry-eyes" over here...
*wide-eyed creepy guy licks his lips*

I love that commercial :big_grin:

mr3urious

Reaction score
I can see how that would get to people. I can't eat coconut when it's the dominant food, like I have a relative who makes a coconut pie and that's too much for me. But in something like a Mounds bar, perfect.
The Almond Joy/Mounds coconut is creamy enough for me to enjoy. :big_grin:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i wonder what they will taste like have to find when they arrive in the uk altough i went into my supermarket and guess what i found crispy m&ms guess there still here in britain

Hayley B

Reaction score
I suppose so. I too remember Orange being for "Crispy M&M's". But then again. I don't know what the Greem M&M is suppose to be sometimes either. Sometimes I think she is being peanut butter and at times, I think she is being dark chocolate.