The New York Pops play The Muppets at Carnegie Hall April 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
WOW, thank you for letting us know. I am from NJ and after doing some searching, there is a dinner/fundraiser after the show that all of the human performers will be at (I called to double check and she called me back within 30 min).
So I ponied up the $125 (I am thrifty, but I had to for this) and I am going get a Orch seat to the benefit dinner and Muppet amusment with all of the performers after the 3:30 show! Here is the link and info. The name of the Rep who confimred this was Hailey and here is the info.
http://www.carnegiehall.org/Calenda...rnegie-Hall-Family-Concert-The-New-York-Pops/
That's amazing! Does the $125 ticket include the show or just the dinner?

capman

Reaction score
That's amazing! Does the $125 ticket include the show or just the dinner?
ANSWER : This includes both! I double checked when i got my confirmation e-mail from the manager of the Notables party , Luke Andrew Gay ( yes , real name, not trying to be funny). I then called to confirm two things: what is the dress code ( he said to be casuel to Bus cas. to be safe) and i asked again will the "human performers" be at the party. He said he did confirm they are slated to be there becasue of contents of the party (muppet themed Kids stuff) , but said he can't guarntee that all of them will show.

I would suggest looking at the link below and then calling him personally when you can to confirm what I was told : Luke Andrew Gay Manager, Notables Tel: 212-903-9734.

Look, If i can get to meet and thank Sonia, Bob, Dr Loretta and Roscoe for being part of something so important to so many people, I will be a happy man. Everyone else ( Clash, Eric, etc) is gravy.

I am actually surprised no Carol, Fran Brill, or Jerry Nelson ( I was lucky to meet Frank Oz on OCt 23rd at the Moving Art Jim Henson exhibt ).

travellingpat

Reaction score
Hey guys, I bought an extra ticket to the 1230 show by accident! Let me know if anyone would like it! First balcony, $20, (im charging 20 because thats how much it cost for shipping for me) email me. patrick.cotnoir@gmail.com if youd like to know more!

ploobis

Reaction score
I've got tickets for the 12:30 show (for me, Ma & Dad) I can't wait! We're driving all the way to NY from Baltimore MD for this show.

QUESTION: Should we dress formal or casual for Carnegie Hall?

:sympathy: "Welcome to Carnegie Hall, home of the three B's... Bach, Beethoven and Boots Randolph"

capman

Reaction score
QUESTION: Should we dress formal or casual for Carnegie Hall?
ANSWER : When I called to ask what I should wear to the party afterwards, they said "casual should be fine, just nothing crazy".

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Am I the only one here going to the 3:30 show?

capman

Reaction score
I will be there. Then goign to the benefit afterwars..where are you sitting?

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I couldn't afford the benefit afterwards, so I guess my chances of meeting the cast members after the show will be slim to none now. :frown: But still very excited about the show. We are sitting in a box I think on the second or 3rd tier to the right of the stage if your'e facing it

capman

Reaction score
Well, let me tell you there is no guarantee that they are ask going to the party afterwards either, but their rep told me they were. You may get luckier than me!

Status
Not open for further replies.