Help: Which Palisades figures would you choose?

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Well, I bought Teeth, because he sold his Gonzo before I could ask for it (He's selling his Palisades collection to anyone and he only has a few left)

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Well, I bought Teeth, because he sold his Gonzo before I could ask for it (He's selling his Palisades collection to anyone and he only has a few left)
Don't worry, if you really want Gonzo, you'll get another great opportunity. Dearth is right, he's an excellent figure!

Though Teeth is friggin' awesome too, I love my "Jim" figures the most! Ha ha. Welcome to Palisades Muppets collecting!

Cheers,
:smile:
Anthony

momble

Reaction score
So you got Teeth - as earlier stated you just need to get the rest of the mayhem bunch now and the stage :smile: Whats your plan? Are you going to open it or keep it on its card? I've got all of the basics plus some variants and all are still on their cards - lined up they make an impressive sight but take up loads of room. As for Gonzo I think I have a duplicate crash helmet version (series 1) of him - I'll check it out tomorrow.

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
I open ALL my figures.:coy: I mean, what's the point buying figures if your not gonna take 'em out of the box and pose them or play with them on a display shelf or something!:confused: I get that if you ever plan on selling them, you get better remuneration and you still have the little blister cards and there'll be no paint rub off or damage done to it, but still...