Swamp Call

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Oh, that was SO good to read between school and school. (Yes, between school and school- public and Hebrew. Trust me.) Thanks, Christy! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Miss Froggy

Reaction score
I realize this is way, way, WAY after the fact, but I really wanted you to know how touching I found this story. The universe you created around Kermit's family (or built off of--I understand the universe is some collective creation of the forums, right?) really was very engaging, even though I've never seen Swamp Years. It was all very sweet--I particularly enjoyed Kermit and Piggy in the swamp together--moi thought it was tres cute!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I see that the most recent post in Fanfic was in, of all things, Swamp Call, and I think, "Ho-leeee mosQUItoes." And then I see that it is from you! New reader! Isabelle, right? I must say it very much cheers me to see you. It has been a long day, and what a lovely endward-note for it, to see Swamp Call up here. Yes, the swamp featured here is heavily borrowed upon in the forum, but I must admit that it was primarily my creation, as introduced here, with a foundation from Kermit's Swamp Years.

Miss Froggy

Reaction score
Yeah, I understand the feeling of getting reviews for something you wrote a couple years ago...

The funny thing was, I was looking for Muppet Fic on FFNet, and I really was starting to think that it literally DID NOT EXIST. So, I'd have to write some. So, when I discovered these forums and all the great stuff up here, well...I realized that If I want to write something about these characters, it better be really, REALLY good. Because there's a high standard here.

I may leave a review or two on other things you've written, keep an eye out for it.:wink:

We Got Us

Reaction score
They sat together there for almost half an hour before Kermit was able to sit up and wipe his eyes. “I... I don’t want to lose her,” he said quietly. “We don’t want to lose her, you know? The whole family, we... we still need her.” He looked around at them. “I mean, she’s sort of like... like the center of the family, y’know? And we all... we all need her.”
Ok--wow. I'm not trying to garner sympathy from your post, honest, just to let you know what an awesome writer you are: I recently (as in, last month, but it seems like a week ago) lost my mother unexpectedly. Unexpectedly, but there was a long period of waiting at the hospital...waiting for nurses, tensing when they came in the room...not really wanting to hear what they had to say...see what I'm getting at? But that line really got me, because when they finally told me that it was a very real possibility she wouldn't make it, I remember holding my Grandfather and crying and saying those exact words: "I don't want to lost her." This is an amazingly written story...bitter-sweet and healing. You seriously have a gift.