Will We EVER See Mystery Pee Wee Family Movie Paul Ruebens SAYS He's Working On

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Serously, I'm Afraid He's Going To Go To Jail Again Or He's Gonna Die, Please Tell Me, Do YOU Think We'll Be Seeing That Mystery Pee Wee Family Movie, Please Tell Me IN The Comments

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
We've got to give things like this time. Would you rather have a movie that was rushed into production and ended up being lackluster, or one that he spent a lot of time working on so it could be as good a movie as we all want?

Also - don't worry about him going to jail, or dying. He's 59 and in fine health; he's not going anywhere soon.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I highly doubt either of those things will happen.

Are you aware of the broadway show he did recently?It was HBO not that long ago

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Alls I know is Laurence Fishburne has actually said if he's asked, he'd be happy to reprise his role as Cowboy Curtis.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
We've got to give things like this time. Would you rather have a movie that was rushed into production and ended up being lackluster, or one that he spent a lot of time working on so it could be as good a movie as we all want?

Also - don't worry about him going to jail, or dying. He's 59 and in fine health; he's not going anywhere soon.
Nice To See That He Probaly Won't To Go To Jail Again Or Die

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
I highly doubt either of those things will happen.

Are you aware of the broadway show he did recently?It was HBO not that long ago
Yeah I've Heard Of His Broadway Show, And It's Not That I Have Issues With It

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score

Yeah I Agree About It Not Being Rushed As For Release Year I Checked On IMNB (Yeah, One OF The UnRelieable Sources, I know) But It Says 2015, Dosen't Seem Like A Bad Year To Release It, Paul Ruebens (The Actor Of Pee-Wee) Said The Movie WAS Set June 1st 2012, But Yeah, That Seems Too Rushed, Now That I Think of It, I Think Might Be A Movie Of Pee Wee's Playhouse, But We'll Never Know Till Time Goes By

mo

Reaction score
what's a pee wee?