Need "Professional Pirate" sheet music

Craig

Reaction score
Help! I need to get the sheet music (for piano) for "Professional Pirate" from "Muppet Treasure Island". The only source seems to be the movie songbook which apparently is permanently out of print.

While I'm here I may as well ask: I also need the sheet music for "Mack the Black" by Cole Porter from the 1948 Judy Garland/Gene Kelly movie "The Pirate". It also seems to be out of print.

Thanks!
Craig
craignbarnes@gmail.com

Craig

Reaction score
Thanks! One of you sent it to me within an hour of posting! Much obliged!

Craig

Dawn

Reaction score
Can one of you send this to me too? My son is at Marine Boot Camp in San Diego and believe it or not this song is stuck in his head and he wants me to send him the sheet music. He sang in choir and really misses reading music and although he learned the classics and sang at Carnegie Hall this is the diddy he likes.

Thanks a BUNCH!!
Dawn

Craig

Reaction score
Write me at my email (above) and I'll send it.

Craig

Adam1985

Reaction score
Any chance that I can get the sheet music for Professional Pirate too? I've been looking for years, but have never been able to find it.

Kaitlin W

Reaction score
Is anyone still checking this? I would love access to the Professional Pirate sheet music as well, but it's been a while since this was posted.

Craig

Reaction score
Kaitlin, Send me your email (see first message in thread). -- Craig

Tracey Costanzo

Reaction score
Dear Craig, I have been searching for this music everywhere, even flea markets in the hope I will come across the book. It seems to be so rare and so in demand maybe they should reprint the Pirate Movies Sheet music book (hint hint lol). If it wasn't being too bold or too forward may I ask if you would be so kind as to send the sheet music for Professional Pirate to me also (I fear you may have been inundated with this request :frown: )
I will send you my email. If you are able too, Thank-you so very much.

Craig

Reaction score
Dear Craig, I have been searching for this music everywhere, even flea markets in the hope I will come across the book. It seems to be so rare and so in demand maybe they should reprint the Pirate Movies Sheet music book (hint hint lol). If it wasn't being too bold or too forward may I ask if you would be so kind as to send the sheet music for Professional Pirate to me also (I fear you may have been inundated with this request :frown: )
I will send you my email. If you are able too, Thank-you so very much.