Muppets receive Hollywood "Walk of Fame" Star

Hayley B

Reaction score
I tell you seems like either CA or NYC is the place to be right now if you wanna meet the muppets. :/
Maybe FL in Disney World too. I remember seeing Piggy and Kermit in some of the Disney parades.

_

*looking at these pictures again. * I would probably want to do a Walter faint. If I actually got to see Animal.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Oddly enough I'm only about 4 hours from NYC but unfortunately I'm too poor to even drive to my nearest grocery store! With the cost of gas. By the way that's no reference to TexRichman. XP

Hayley B

Reaction score
How wonderful! Where is the star located? I kept guessing around El Capitan. But I don't reconize that building they are around.
I wanted to edit my earlier post. Now that I have had my morning coffee and took some more time to read more posts. I can see it's the El Capitan.

awwww, to the doggie. Also thanks for acknowledging me more that it's the El Captian. I actually had a sundae at that Soda Fountain shop behind you. Also got a picture of me with that Mickey Mouse statue sitting in front of it. :smile:

Count von Count

Reaction score
I was there too and I talked to you, Hayley. I remembering Dave saying he really wanted to meet your dog. lol. I'll post some of my pics here soon.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I was there too and I talked to you, Hayley. I remembering Dave saying he really wanted to meet your dog. lol. I'll post some of my pics here soon.
Oh, that's zootsuit's picture, the guy with the dog. I think Hayley was just trying to quote and reply to his post. :big_grin:

Cheers! Super envious of you all who were able to attend.
:smile:
Anthony

Hayley B

Reaction score
Oh, that's zootsuit's picture, the guy with the dog. I think Hayley was just trying to quote and reply to his post. :big_grin:

Cheers! Super envious of you all who were able to attend.
:smile:
Anthony
I was, yes. :embarrassed: I was trying to figure out where they put the star. That picture just helped me out.

Count von Count

Reaction score
Oh sorry still geting used to the new form layout. Then I met zootsuit, cool.