Kermit and Animal men's flip flops at Wal-Mart

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I still have not been able to find the muppet flip-flops at any walmarts by me which is so heartbreaking :frown: Also, in regards to "HaleyB" I have a set of the animal pj's are they are not juniors, in my opinion, because I bought them in the size I am in women's (assuming they were women's and not juniors) and they fir me fine....Hope this helps your search :smile:

Kelso

Reaction score
My fiance bought the Animal pajama set.. which conveniently match my Animal pajama pants!

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Anyone else been able to find the flip flops? I am having absolutely no luck (checking 4 walmarts between my and my sis every other weekend)

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I will be on the look out for these myself. But it's happened to me a few times, where a MC poster mentions a Muppet item they got from Wal-Mart and I don't see it at Wal-Mart's local to me. I'm still on the look out for those Muppet pajama pants.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Man I so want these!!! I'm a girl but I wonder how the smallest size would fit? Geez they need to make some for ladies too!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Man I so want these!!! I'm a girl but I wonder how the smallest size would fit? Geez they need to make some for ladies too!
If it makes you feel any better the Wal-marts I seen have a pretty cool Kermit t-shirt with the text "lucky me" on them only for ladies.

I picked up those flip flops at the local Wal-Mart here, which I am super happy they have both. They also have a Marvin the Martian from Looney Tunes designed like that, just as a heads up.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
If it makes you feel any better the Wal-marts I seen have a pretty cool Kermit t-shirt with the text "lucky me" on them only for ladies.

I picked up those flip flops at the local Wal-Mart here, which I am super happy they have both. They also have a Marvin the Martian from Looney Tunes designed like that, just as a heads up.
Wow thank you so much for the heads up!!!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Our Walmart FINALLY got some of the Kermit ones and they have already marked them down to $5. Unfortunately they didn't have any in the Small size so I had to pass on them. Still a great deal!

Oh and the ladies sweat pants/sleep pants were marked down to $3. They're pink and have a small image of Kermit, Piggy and Gonzo (I think).

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Our pj pants r only on sale for $7! Unfortunately the local walmart stores by me never received the Kermit flip flops :frown: luckily they did have the animal ones but not in my size however I bought a pair for my collection anyway bc they 2 cute not to get :smile: