New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah no kidding -_- Hollywood is giving me a headache at this point. :stick_out_tongue:

Rowlfan5384

Reaction score
I'm still excited. I love TGMC. It's the songs that make the movie, so let's hope there's some good ones.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if it'd be too much for them to do a story in which a Muppet character becomes ill and the only way to cure the illness is with a rare item found only in one location. Perhaps it could be something like a rainforrest which the villian wants to tear down.
Yeah, I know, the movie might get heavily criticised for such an environental message.

Rowlfan5384

Reaction score
I wonder if it'd be too much for them to do a story in which a Muppet character becomes ill and the only way to cure the illness is with a rare item found only in one location. Perhaps it could be something like a rainforrest which the villian wants to tear down.
Yeah, I know, the movie might get heavily criticised for such an environental message.
Yea Fox news might get angry again. Don't want that happening again.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I rest my case on my previous post. Besides knowing how this world is today their bound to do something in the movie that's gonna cause a controversy! -_- Oi!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I rest my case on my previous post. Besides knowing how this world is today their bound to do something in the movie that's gonna cause a controversy! -_- Oi!
I think it would pretty much work in their favor. The Fox News critique just ended up a big joke and was more good publicity in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.